Home

too early for a trade thread?

This is a discussion on too early for a trade thread? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2015, 09:00 AM   #9
Rookie

ghostofsparta15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: too early for a trade thread?

Trading Joe Nathan for Kris Bryant....

Seriously though I probably wont do anything until around the all star break. Depending on how I'm doing with the Tigers, I will either try and add a bullpen arm or if I'm just blowing it I'll try to unload Price for a few prospects. Think the Blue Jays would bite for Norris and some High C or low B?

Tigers have one of the weakest farms in baseball, need to try and restock somehow.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:40 AM   #10
Rookie

goplen5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
I need to find out what Joc Pederson's rating is...I hope its at least in the 70's with a low A or high B potential....then I can trade the surplus of OF...
Oh man, I love Pederson. My OF in my current Online Franchise is Pederson, Harper, and Stanton. I love it..
Old 03-19-2015, 01:06 PM   #11
Zim
Rookie

I have seen some talk that washington may move strasburg or zimmerman. What do you think it takes for Boston to get one of those guys? I would move a combination of anyone other than Betts. Sox are already talking about signing him to an extension so I think he is pretty close to unmovable.

Yay baseball season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 01:23 PM   #12
Rookie

VinceJulien14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofsparta15
Trading Joe Nathan for Kris Bryant....

Seriously though I probably wont do anything until around the all star break. Depending on how I'm doing with the Tigers, I will either try and add a bullpen arm or if I'm just blowing it I'll try to unload Price for a few prospects. Think the Blue Jays would bite for Norris and some High C or low B?

Tigers have one of the weakest farms in baseball, need to try and restock somehow.

I know I don't plan on letting Norris go cheap, very promising kid in a rather weak rotation..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-19-2015, 01:39 PM   #13
Rookie

ghostofsparta15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceJulien14
I know I don't plan on letting Norris go cheap, very promising kid in a rather weak rotation..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For sure. I try and keep relatively realistic trades in my franchise...so I would assume it would take Price. Tigers dont have too many other attractive trade pieces.

More than likely though I wont be selling the first year.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:00 PM   #14
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Cubs have some young outfielders with speed, Not Hamilton speed but good enough. Matt Szczur & Arismendy Alcantara ( really a utility guy). I'm actually looking forward to playing with Fowler. The only thing I might tinker with is pitching and Catching, Might have to replace Ross somewhere down the line.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 03-19-2015, 04:49 PM   #15
Rookie

ghostofsparta15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim
I have seen some talk that washington may move strasburg or zimmerman. What do you think it takes for Boston to get one of those guys? I would move a combination of anyone other than Betts. Sox are already talking about signing him to an extension so I think he is pretty close to unmovable.

Yay baseball season!
I think Zimmerman could be had, but i believe the Strasburg talk was just media.

For Boston, I'm guessing that Washington would want one of Owens or Swihart plus a couple mid to high level specs which I doubt Boston would do.

Probably something headlined by Eduardo Rodriguez with maybe Devers and Margot? I'm not sure honestly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 09:45 AM   #16
Rookie

As the White Sox, keep building towards the core and trade for a C. I've wanted them to get Grandall the past two offeasons. Anyone have any suggestions on who else? Likely from a team with catching depth blocked in the minors where it would make sense for both teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »