Home

Someone Already Has MLB 15 The Show, Livestreaming Right Now

This is a discussion on Someone Already Has MLB 15 The Show, Livestreaming Right Now within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 10:54 AM   #41
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Someone Already Has MLB 15 The Show, Livestreaming Right Now

He's not breaking laws by having or playing the game before release date. The release date isn't for consumers to abide by, it's to create some equality in sales opportunity for retailers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Well I would think his bosses aren't going to be to pleased with him already taking a copy home for himself and then streaming it on Twitch on the PS4 a week before it comes out! Unless he is the boss himself! I wonder if Sony has caught wind of someone already having the game about a week before it's due to be released. I really don't think it's fair and rite that a someone that has access to video games with there job to take advantage of it and get a game before the public gets it and flaunt it! I'm sorry to sound upset about this,I'm just saying.
People just enjoy the streams and be happy they're available. Isn't that why you are here?
Old 03-24-2015, 11:01 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
He's not breaking laws by having or playing the game before release date. The release date isn't for consumers to abide by, it's to create some equality in sales opportunity for retailers.
Well I still don't think it's rite! I'm a manager for Amazon and I have access to games before the release date to the public,and not only can I not get the game the game for my own personal even if I paid for it,I would be fired as well and that's a fact,but apparently your ok with what this guy is doing!
Old 03-24-2015, 11:02 AM   #44
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Well I still don't think it's rite! I'm a manager for Amazon and I have access to games before the release date to the public,and not only can I not get the game the game for my own personal even if I paid for it,I would be fired as well and that's a fact,but apparently your ok with what this guy is doing!
You are a manager? Wouldn't have guessed that. Also this guy got the game and good on him, I am jealous lol but really who cares

Last edited by Sip_16; 03-24-2015 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:06 AM   #45
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Not seeing how your situation relates to his, or anyone else's. Why should I have a problem with him getting the game? He didn't steal it from me or obtain it illegally. In fact, I'd say I'm more grateful that he he has it and has chosen to broadcast his time with it. If I was on the fence at all about purchasing the product I would certainly use this as an opportunity to scout the game in depth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 11:21 AM   #46
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
Damn I missed it.

Haven't seen a shred of Braves footage yet.
There is Braves footage. Just go to the archived player ratings stream and you'll see a few innings at Turner. Unfortunately the game crashed but there is good footage.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...each-team.html
Old 03-24-2015, 11:24 AM   #47
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Well I would think his bosses aren't going to be to pleased with him already taking a copy home for himself and then streaming it on Twitch on the PS4 a week before it comes out! Unless he is the boss himself! I wonder if Sony has caught wind of someone already having the game about a week before it's due to be released. I really don't think it's fair and rite that a someone that has access to video games with there job to take advantage of it and get a game before the public gets it and flaunt it! I'm sorry to sound upset about this,I'm just saying.
Don't tell me he said this. " I don't think its fair"! Really. Really.
This has been going on years. Car salesmen would drive new cars home before hitting the showroom floor and they would sale them as demos at the car lots.. Clothing, athletic shoe retailers have been doing this for years.

There is about 10 ppl or more had the game yesterday. Its on the forum....

Last edited by decga; 03-24-2015 at 11:29 AM.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:46 AM   #48
MVP

og236's Arena

OVR: 0

There's a guy currently streaming on twitch. His username is Campblackmamba24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »