Home

Did this happen to anybody else??

This is a discussion on Did this happen to anybody else?? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Did this happen to anybody else??

Ok, let me first off start by saying that I already went over to the show's website and officially posted a full report on the bug that occurred to me today. It's just very odd so I was just wondering if its happened to anybody else and if they found a way to work around it. I've never seen this one before.

So I was in my Padres franchise and it was the bottom of the 6th inning. The Astros brought in Luke Gregorson (spelling) to replace their pitcher. I brought in Middlebrooks to PH for my own pitcher with 2 guys warming up in the pen. During the at-bat and multiple times after the AB, I kept trying to change my pitchers who were warming up to lower rated bullpen guys because I recently put up 4 runs and didn't want to use my setup men who were already warming up. The game insisted that I choose a pitcher to replace the injured Gregorson.

A) He's on the other team and B) he wasn't injured.

I just kept selecting random pitchers who weren't warmed up thinking this wouldn't do anything, it was just a bug that needed to be reported. The next inning they put in one of my guys who were cold who I'm assuming i selected to replace the (non)Injured guy on the other team lol. The Astros sent their same guy back out the next inning, injury free.

very odd situation, just wondering if anybody else has seen this before and has figured out a way to workaround it. I've never seen this one before and I find it to be very odd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 10:17 PM   #2
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Did this happen to anybody else??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm16
Ok, let me first off start by saying that I already went over to the show's website and officially posted a full report on the bug that occurred to me today. It's just very odd so I was just wondering if its happened to anybody else and if they found a way to work around it. I've never seen this one before.

So I was in my Padres franchise and it was the bottom of the 6th inning. The Astros brought in Luke Gregorson (spelling) to replace their pitcher. I brought in Middlebrooks to PH for my own pitcher with 2 guys warming up in the pen. During the at-bat and multiple times after the AB, I kept trying to change my pitchers who were warming up to lower rated bullpen guys because I recently put up 4 runs and didn't want to use my setup men who were already warming up. The game insisted that I choose a pitcher to replace the injured Gregorson.

A) He's on the other team and B) he wasn't injured.

I just kept selecting random pitchers who weren't warmed up thinking this wouldn't do anything, it was just a bug that needed to be reported. The next inning they put in one of my guys who were cold who I'm assuming i selected to replace the (non)Injured guy on the other team lol. The Astros sent their same guy back out the next inning, injury free.

very odd situation, just wondering if anybody else has seen this before and has figured out a way to workaround it. I've never seen this one before and I find it to be very odd.

I think I had the same thing happen to me in a 14 inning game vs. S.F. last night.
I had two pitchers warming up.....pinch hit for my RP and when it went to the bullpen screen it told me I must replace the pitcher who was injured. I lost the player I used to pinch hit because of it.
I totally forgot to submit a report (I got a little busy and spaced)

Thanks if it's the same bug.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »