Home

New Patch and Franchise.

This is a discussion on New Patch and Franchise. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2015, 11:05 PM   #25
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New Patch and Franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
Have you tried restoring the system database through the PS4 (or PS3) safe mode menu? Reinstalled the game and patch?
Restoring the database will identify/replace corrupted data. That occurs across multiple saves or regardless if you start a new franchise or not?

If that doesn't help you can try reinstalling the system OS through the safe mode menu.

Are you getting error CE- 34787?

It's happening to everyone using the roster. There's an issue somewhere. What's odd is it's based off the osfm which caused this issue for some people as well. Yes we've tried just about everything. Knight sent it to one of the scea guys hoping he has time to look into it. If not lots of man hours down the drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2015, 12:51 AM   #26
Rookie

Orion2012's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
It's happening to everyone using the roster. There's an issue somewhere. What's odd is it's based off the osfm which caused this issue for some people as well. Yes we've tried just about everything. Knight sent it to one of the scea guys hoping he has time to look into it. If not lots of man hours down the drain.

Hmm. I'll sim in and check my draft. (Works) What error code are you getting?

Last edited by Orion2012; 04-25-2015 at 05:27 AM.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #27
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24

It's not happening to everyone. I've had no issues at all with the OSFM roster and no issues with the roster I am currently working on. I've simmed 10 seasons in each and played out the draft manually with no freeze issues at all and no Orioles with every pick issue either. I don't think the issue is on SCEA's end I think it might be certain players that are imported into the file. Last year when importing certain players (Ali Solis was one) they would cause a crash bug to happen so I am wondering if this maybe to certain players being added to files that is causing it? It's total speculation on my part though.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:23 PM   #28
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
It's not happening to everyone. I've had no issues at all with the OSFM roster and no issues with the roster I am currently working on. I've simmed 10 seasons in each and played out the draft manually with no freeze issues at all and no Orioles with every pick issue either. I don't think the issue is on SCEA's end I think it might be certain players that are imported into the file. Last year when importing certain players (Ali Solis was one) they would cause a crash bug to happen so I am wondering if this maybe to certain players being added to files that is causing it? It's total speculation on my part though.

We went through every player we inputted into the roster that wasn't in OSFM and exported another player that was on OSFM. Still getting the crash. The only thing left is something with the ratings, which makes no sense.

Old 04-25-2015, 12:43 PM   #29
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
We went through every player we inputted into the roster that wasn't in OSFM and exported another player that was on OSFM. Still getting the crash. The only thing left is something with the ratings, which makes no sense.

The crash itself is very odd.....the minor league teams showing up is very weird.

So it could be anything.

I've gotten the crash only with ilstus updated so far....not the base OSFM or Mills' updated OSFM.

I'm hoping that someone at SCEA can figure out what's causing it.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-25-2015, 01:07 PM   #30
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
The crash itself is very odd.....the minor league teams showing up is very weird.

So it could be anything.

I've gotten the crash only with ilstus updated so far....not the base OSFM or Mills' updated OSFM.

I'm hoping that someone at SCEA can figure out what's causing it.

M.K.

Knight165

Interesting. So we can assume something that happened between the start of the project and now is causing the issue, but what? Imported players were looked over. Ratings wouldn't cause this kind of issue (or would it?). Only thing left is Mizzou updating faces for players.

Weird. Hope SCEA finds a fix. I've had a sneak peak of the roster since I helped test the crash issue and it looks amazing. Definitely nice looking ratings.

Old 04-25-2015, 04:44 PM   #31
Rookie

Orion2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Interesting. So we can assume something that happened between the start of the project and now is causing the issue, but what? Imported players were looked over. Ratings wouldn't cause this kind of issue (or would it?). Only thing left is Mizzou updating faces for players.

Weird. Hope SCEA finds a fix. I've had a sneak peak of the roster since I helped test the crash issue and it looks amazing. Definitely nice looking ratings.

This has gotta be a data corruption issue. I wonder if the game would recognize corrupted data and not allow import/export of corrupted players or would it allow you to continue and further complicate things.

What's oddest of all, how are custom rosters effecting the draft? Thats so strange.

I hope they get this worked out for ya'll.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2015, 04:59 PM   #32
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
This has gotta be a data corruption issue. I wonder if the game would recognize corrupted data and not allow import/export of corrupted players or would it allow you to continue and further complicate things.

What's oddest of all, how are custom rosters effecting the draft? Thats so strange.

I hope they get this worked out for ya'll.

It's all te same players from the osfm base. I updated the appearances but the imported guys was from the vault and i exported them all and tested a franchise on a different roster with them. The draft went through fine

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »