Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2015, 08:21 PM   #65
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I hate to be "this guy", but just because something wasn't addressed doesn't mean they aren't looking into it.

I mean, come on guys. Be realistic here. They fixed 23 separate things in this one patch. I know you each want "your bug/problem" fixed but they can only fix so much or else you'll be waiting 4 months for each patch.
I don't have any inside information and I haven't talked to anybody in the know. That said I would not count on a third patch. The development cycle for The Show 16 has started in full swing now. I would be VERY pleasantly surprised if they took anybody away from this to work on another patch.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 08:24 PM   #66
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
I don't have any inside information and I haven't talked to anybody in the know. That said I would not count on a third patch. The development cycle for The Show 16 has started in full swing now. I would be VERY pleasantly surprised if they took anybody away from this to work on another patch.
I think there could be one more. The last one for 14 was in June wasnt it? It did come out a month later though.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:26 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I think there could be one more. The last one for 14 was in June wasnt it? It did come out a month later though.
Last patch for '14 was 1.12 on October 28, 2014. By that time it was probably just online crash/hang stuff, though.

Regardless, they still supported it for a pretty long time post-release.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:27 PM   #68
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I hate to be "this guy", but just because something wasn't addressed doesn't mean they aren't looking into it.

I mean, come on guys. Be realistic here. They fixed 23 separate things in this one patch. I know you each want "your bug/problem" fixed but they can only fix so much or else you'll be waiting 4 months for each patch.
I hate to be "this guy", but there is nothing wrong with a consumer wanting a bug free product. Especially when it comes to software where bugs/crashes/etc don't manifest until time is spent with the product only after purchase. Complaints of this nature should be reiterated frankly. If it is a bug that you want fixing, speak up.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:56 PM   #69
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

Ramone, I didn't see this listed so I'm assuming it didn't make it in the patch, but are you guys going to address the fact that CPU teams in Franchise/RTTS carry ridiculous amounts of pitchers on the 25 man roster?

The Mets are carrying 15 pitchers right now in my RTTS. They don't even have a 4th outfielder on the big club, or an extra middle infielder. They've got an extra 1B and catcher and that's it, every other position goes 1 deep.

I haven't gotten particularly deep into franchise yet but I've heard other people mention this problem with their franchises as well.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:04 PM   #70
Pro

markprior22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
We never gave any indication this was being tuned. In addition it's not part of the code base we are comfortable messing with in a patch setting.

I hope if nothing else is done for '16, please fix player progression and simmed stats over a long period of years in franchise mode. We've put up with these issues for quite some time and they can be a deal breaker for folks who want to play long term franchises.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:14 PM   #71
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

First game after the patch:

I struck out 15 with Wainwright, drew 7 walks, and hit 5 homeruns in route to a 16-4 clubbing of the Padres.

I like this patch

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 09:23 PM   #72
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
We never gave any indication this was being tuned. In addition it's not part of the code base we are comfortable messing with in a patch setting.
Thanks for the reply. Is there an alternative way this can be addressed or are our franchises forever doomed after 6+ years?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »