Home

Strange Game

This is a discussion on Strange Game within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Strange Game

Was randomly looking through the league leaders 3 days into the season and saw something strange. Kimbrel had pitched 18.2 innings and Nicasio 20.1. So I looked through the box scores of their series to try and see what happened and came across a game that showed 30 innings played in the scoresheet. When I scrolled through the box score to look at pitching lines though it only showed 18 innings of pitching.

Everything was normal with no reliever pitching more than 2 innings except for Kimbrel and Nicasio I assume because at that point both teams ran out of relievers and the game was programmed to let them finish instead of bringing in a starter or position player. Kimbrel pitched 7.2 innings with 17 Ks and Nicasio 9 innings with 20 Ks lol. Seems that about 12 extra innings were added somehow to both their stat lines in the league leaders as well as 12 scoreless innings showing that the game went to the 30th inning before it was won even though it only lasted 18.

Has anyone else seen something like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2015, 09:57 PM   #2
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Strange Game

Good grief... I really hope they concentrate on adding stat tracking and catch n clean up existing stat errors that are happen currently for next year's game!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »