Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2016, 06:59 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

Ok. The yelping in the speaker function sounds awesome. Does this happen in franchise as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2016, 07:02 PM   #66
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Starts Now - Showtime & Road to the Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
I am not sure. I just heard Ramone, state No New Balance, but next year.
I said maybe
Old 02-04-2016, 07:05 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Hopefully with addition of team uniforms in the player edit screen, they can take it to the next step, and get individual uniforms in the all star game
Not going to happen. Way too much memory for each individual uniform in AS game. They've even stated that before
Old 02-04-2016, 07:08 PM   #68
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

I wonder why the in between inning Batter due up overlays still look exactly the same again? They still show just the AVG for the 3 batters and I really think it would be better if it showed 1 for 4, 2 for 4, 4 for 4 type stat instead. I bet the Home Run stat overlay popup is the same too again And yes I know what we saw was not close to final. But this happens every year. The stat overlays that you see in the early twitch streams never change to whats in the final game.

Again I am not saying the current stat overlays are awful it's just that they look almost exactly the same for years now. The look and presentation needs updating.

And one more thing was that the scorebug that will be in the final game? I ask because in the first trailer for MLB The Show 16 they showed 2 different scorebugs. And if you ask me I liked the other one with the red dots for outs better then the one that was shown in this twitch stream.

I am presentation whore by the way
Old 02-04-2016, 07:15 PM   #69
MVP

I wonder if 20-80 scale in franchise will apply just for scouting or for all player attributes.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:25 PM   #70
MVP

og236's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I wonder if 20-80 scale in franchise will apply just for scouting or for all player attributes.

I'm guessing just draft scouting but I'm hoping it can be turned on for all players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2016, 07:31 PM   #71
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Enjoyed the presentation and looking forward to the rest of it. Appreciate the love the Devs show towards their game and the game of baseball.

Keep up the great work guys and gals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2016, 07:35 PM   #72
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
Not going to happen. Way too much memory for each individual uniform in AS game. They've even stated that before
I know they've stated that before, but they've also stated many things were impossible/unlikely in the past that are now in the game.

So i hope this is the case here as well in the future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »