Home

In MLB 16 franchise the simulated stats should be fixed.

This is a discussion on In MLB 16 franchise the simulated stats should be fixed. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 02:47 PM   #1
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
In MLB 16 franchise the simulated stats should be fixed.

There are many great minds on here who test the game's franchise mode at length every year, and I am looking forward to what we see in 16 as I always am with a new release.

With the addition of career stats and WAR I am hoping the devs took a look at the simulated stats and did some work in that area. I remember in 15 the Saves stat was a bit off and they patched it, as well as some others. Also stolen bases that they tuned. For me the biggest issue I have which were not resolved are the RP stats (IPs) and complete games/shutouts for SPs. In 15 the latter two stats are around double what they should be.

I also frequently see people talking about pitchers overpowering hitters in later years of simulations. For me that isn't as a big an issue because I prefer playing 2-3 seasons max but I can see why it bothers many. I really just hope we see solid simulation stats because it adds a lot to the experience. It's all about the little things in franchise. The radio show was a great add but when you hear almost every other day about a complete game it takes something from it.

Last edited by BrianU; 02-22-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2016, 03:02 PM   #2
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: In MLB 16 franchise the simulated stats should be fixed.

This really can go into the Franchise Thread, Stats and simming are already being discussed in many other threads.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »