Home

MLB The Show 16 Video - The Little Things (GameStop)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Video - The Little Things (GameStop) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2016, 04:53 PM   #49
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Icon6 Re: MLB The Show 16 Video - The Little Things (GameStop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I wonder if the stadiums shown in this video are final? Because I saw a quick shot of the Jumbo Tron at Citizens Bank Park and noticed there are still team logos shown next to the innings when they should be shown as Phillies, Mets.

I sent updated screenshots way back when Russell asked for them so not sure what is going out here. I have my doubts if anything got updated in Citizens Bank Park once again other then better looking visuals thanks to PBR. It kind of seems to me that for whatever reason Sony keeps over looking what needs to be updated at Citizens Bank Park. year after year

MLB The Show 16 looks fantastic I just want my favorite stadium to be as accurate as possible.

I sent everything to the artist assigned to Citizen's Bank. Some corrections didn't make it.
Old 02-29-2016, 04:59 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4
So I saw under Brandon Philips it said "three time NL all star". I hope this is an indication that awards are tracked
Old 02-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #51
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB The Show 16 Video - The Little Things (GameStop)

I haven't seen any footage but has the right field score board at Turner been fixed? Last year it would always show 2 hit, 2 doubles, 2 runs or something along those lines regardless of the hitter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 05:10 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

The Mariners have jerseys in the game that they have never worn last year. They have ugly throwbacks that they wore maybe once last year. Poor excuse.
Old 02-29-2016, 05:15 PM   #53
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I sent everything to the artist assigned to Citizen's Bank. Some corrections didn't make it.
I really appreciate that
Old 02-29-2016, 05:21 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I wonder if the stadiums shown in this video are final? Because I saw a quick shot of the Jumbo Tron at Citizens Bank Park and noticed there are still team logos shown next to the innings when they should be shown as Phillies, Mets.

I sent updated screenshots way back when Russell asked for them so not sure what is going out here. I have my doubts if anything got updated in Citizens Bank Park once again other then better looking visuals thanks to PBR. It kind of seems to me that for whatever reason Sony keeps over looking what needs to be updated at Citizens Bank Park year after year

MLB The Show 16 looks fantastic but I just want my favorite stadium to be as accurate as possible. I remember sending screenshots of the stadium like 5+ years ago and still waiting to see those updates in the game.
Only thing I care about with CBP is the proper lighting and animation of the Liberty Bell in center field.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 02-29-2016, 05:28 PM   #55
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Only thing I care about with CBP is the proper lighting and animation of the Liberty Bell in center field.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
I care about those things as well but it's definitely not the only thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 05:52 PM   #56
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Good video. I think the commentary will be a lot better this year since they will talk about a lot more things this year for example how your teams doing or how a certain player is doing. I like the Authentic bullpen cameras, the trade slider is huge, the dynamic loading screens are also nice, and the three broadcast presentation types are also a great addition.

The Unique music for stadiums is pretty cool as well. Do we know how many stadiums have unique music?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »