Home

International digital download

This is a discussion on International digital download within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2016, 04:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
International digital download

I live in New Zealand but have both US and NZ ps4 accounts. When logged in to the US one I can see MLB 16 in the store but on the NZ one its not available. Will I still be able to download and play it in NZ if I download it on the US account? I don't really want to spend $60 then be locked out because the content isn't available here or something.

Also, when does pre-loading usually become available?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 04:36 AM   #2
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: International digital download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
I live in New Zealand but have both US and NZ ps4 accounts. When logged in to the US one I can see MLB 16 in the store but on the NZ one its not available. Will I still be able to download and play it in NZ if I download it on the US account? I don't really want to spend $60 then be locked out because the content isn't available here or something.

Also, when does pre-loading usually become available?
Yes you will be able to play it on your NZ/US accounts. Not sure if you can use the pre order dlc on your NZ account though.
edit: i have many games,including the show 14 purchased from the US store and have not had any issues.

Is 15 available on the NZ store ? 15 was available day 1 on the aussie store.

Ramone said that pre order for europe/AUS will be up any day now in the last stream. that was friday,thursday in the US.

The good thing about it not getting a retail release in aus is that it seems they can keep the price down to what i think is acceptable for a digital release.Most AAA games cost $99 on psn while The Show was $69 last year. I can get most retail games for $79 or less from a store.

Last edited by dazzelle; 03-15-2016 at 04:51 AM.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:53 AM   #3
Pro

ScouserHUN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: International digital download

The preorder order bonuses and digital deluxe extras are only valid for the account you buy the game. If you wait 1 more day, you might be able to buy it on NZ store. The preorder order is coming tomorrow to Europe, so there's a hope that it's going to be global, not just Europe.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »