Home

Circle around ball in RTTS in 2016

This is a discussion on Circle around ball in RTTS in 2016 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Circle around ball in RTTS in 2016

Hello everyone, very long time lurker who's read these forums for years but never posted until today. I've posted because I simply cannot seem to find an option in RTTS to turn off the circle around the ball in 2016, as well as the big direction arrow showing where the ball is headed.

I transferred my 2015 save and play as a SP, and I'm pretty sure I recall in previous versions an option to turn off the ball marker, but I can't find any option in 16 which enables me to turn it off, and I've tried changing every option in the settings to see if anything works.

I've read through the forum as well as the bug report thread on show nation but all I can see is stuff about the ball trail. Right now this is killing the immersion for me because I've always played The Show with an uncluttered screen and no visual aids.

Anyone else have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2016, 10:27 PM   #2
Rookie

Cardinalsboy21's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Circle around ball in RTTS in 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr22
Hello everyone, very long time lurker who's read these forums for years but never posted until today. I've posted because I simply cannot seem to find an option in RTTS to turn off the circle around the ball in 2016, as well as the big direction arrow showing where the ball is headed.

I transferred my 2015 save and play as a SP, and I'm pretty sure I recall in previous versions an option to turn off the ball marker, but I can't find any option in 16 which enables me to turn it off, and I've tried changing every option in the settings to see if anything works.

I've read through the forum as well as the bug report thread on show nation but all I can see is stuff about the ball trail. Right now this is killing the immersion for me because I've always played The Show with an uncluttered screen and no visual aids.

Anyone else have this problem?
I haven't found out a way to turn it off either. It's annoying.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just to make sure I wasn't going crazy as it has been a couple of months since I played 15, I booted it up and sure enough, right next to ball trail is the option to turn off ball halo.

Why on earth this has been removed for 16 is beyond me.

And unlike in 16, turning ball trail off actually does turn it off, unlike in 16 where it stays on half of the time.

I can only hope this is patched ASAP.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:50 AM   #4
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

The Show is started to remove A LOT of options for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »