Home

For Those Of Us That Struggle To Hit...

This is a discussion on For Those Of Us That Struggle To Hit... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2016, 12:21 AM   #1
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
For Those Of Us That Struggle To Hit...

Thought it might be interesting to post things similar to the longest HR thread. I came home from work today and played a Franchise game with Minnesota. I hit on TNK's Allstar sliders. I expected the usual struggling to scratch across 2-3 runs.

Instead I had 16 hits and 10 runs. I kept checking the settings to make sure I hadn't accidentally started DD on hitting lol. I also hit 2 hrs including a GS and had 8 rbi's with Arcia.

Thought it might be fun if guys who generally struggle to hit posted the biggest offensive explosions they've had. Hits Runs most rbi with one guy in a game....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 06:20 PM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Re: For Those Of Us That Struggle To Hit...

I normally reside around the Mendoza Line, but I have on occasion hit double digits in runs. Usually against a fourth or fifth starter in the rotation. But I will always remember the time a few years ago scoring 12 against Johan Santana. Oh happy day.
#44Syracuse
Old 04-08-2016, 06:32 PM   #3
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Re: For Those Of Us That Struggle To Hit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Thought it might be interesting to post things similar to the longest HR thread. I came home from work today and played a Franchise game with Minnesota. I hit on TNK's Allstar sliders. I expected the usual struggling to scratch across 2-3 runs.

Instead I had 16 hits and 10 runs. I kept checking the settings to make sure I hadn't accidentally started DD on hitting lol. I also hit 2 hrs including a GS and had 8 rbi's with Arcia.

Thought it might be fun if guys who generally struggle to hit posted the biggest offensive explosions they've had. Hits Runs most rbi with one guy in a game....

funny you post this because I just had my biggest explosion on offense last night after I made a camera change for my hitting. I tried the 'MO's Custom Offset Camera 2012 someone posted about in the what camera your using thread. Well tried it last night in my online franchise which played against the CPU team in this specific game. All star settings and I won 8 - 1... and hit 2 HRs with Posey and 2 HRs with Hanley Rameriz and forget how many hits I had but it was over 11 or more. The most I ever scored against the CPU team in the online franchise I'm in... in the previous games was 1 run so this was very exciting for me. It felt great.. and I'm not sure if it's all just because of that camera or because I'm just getting better... or because I went into the game thinking I was going to lose because it was against the CPU and just was going to practice on some things. I really have no idea but like I said felt great. I also like you was thinking did the settings change or something because that felt easy when before it felt like I couldn't get a hit.

I hope to have some more games like that... love this game

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »