Home

Version 1.02 bullpen/injured bug

This is a discussion on Version 1.02 bullpen/injured bug within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2016, 02:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon5 Version 1.02 bullpen/injured bug

I played a game after the patch, Toronto (me) vs Texas. During that game I wasn't able to put a reliever into the bullpen when I was at bat. It kept telling me that I needed to replace Holland (an injured player, also the opposite team pitcher). I had Jesse Chavez on the mound. I exited the game Chavez pitched another inning (kind of important). And Holland continued several innings...

After that I went into my pitching rotation, Jesse Chavez was in my list of injured players. Yet he wasn't announced during the game, or before the game as injured. I didn't check if Holland was really injured however...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2016, 07:47 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Version 1.02 bullpen/injured bug

I may have experienced something similar but not sure if it was because of the latest patch!

Scooter Gennet suffered a stomach injury on a diving play which I witnessed using my player lock SS in franchise mode. He was walked off the field but then came up too bat after the final out on defense.

There are so many bugs with this release. I honestly don't know how thier going to catch up. I feel like a game tester in my own home now except I paid $59.99 for it and not getting paid in return.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:51 AM   #3
Rookie

For my part, i didn't see that bug in the precedent version, at least concerning accessing the Bullpen when at bat. Now, does it happens only when a pitcher is hurt or not is another question.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:03 AM   #4
Rookie

The injury history doesn't say Chavez was hurt prior to the game. The game forgot to tell me he was, which led to the bullpen bug. The game also forgot to tell me he was hurt after the game, I found out only in the disable list and roster.

I played another game and the bullpen bug wasn't there. I even got my pitcher hurt (the game did told me this time), I change him and in the next at bat the bullpen wasn't locked.

Now I do think that Chavez was injured and the game didn't warned me, didn't obligated me to change him, which led to the bullpen being locked and telling me the opposing pitcher was hurt (not the case).

Important note: This was in offline franchise with the Jays

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »