Home

V2.5 FA LIST

This is a discussion on V2.5 FA LIST within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2016, 12:07 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
V2.5 FA LIST

ONCE V2.5 CAME OUT I WAS SATISFIED AFTER SEEING V1, I THOUGHT GOD HELP US ALL...BUT V2.5 WAS SO GOOD, I STOPPED MAKING MY OWN ROSTERS...THEN WHEN SOMEONE ADDED REAL CONTRACTS EVEN BETTER...BUT FREE AGENT LIST IS FULL OF MINOR LGERS THAT ARE ALL READY ON TEAMS...I CORRECTED IT ON MINE....EVEN PUT BARRY ZITO ON IT, BECAUSE THE GUY WHO CREATED ZITO SOME HOW WAS ABLE TO BRING ALONG HIS CAREER STATS...I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO ADD A.J BURRNET AND A BROKEN DOWN JETER, BUT WITHOUT CAREER STATS IT BOTHERED ME...IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT..PLEASE DO...OTHER WISE I FILLED MINORS WITH MINOR LEAGUERS THAT JUST WERE RELEASED OR FORCED TO RETIRE....IF YOU LOOK IN 3 COLUMN OF FREE AGENT LIST, YOULL SEE AT LEAST 12 PLAYERS THAT ARE ON OTHER CLUBS...IMOFF, PHILLIES...DWYER METS, JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD...IF YOU'VE STARTED CAREER MODE...YOU CAN EASILY JUST EDIT...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 12:11 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: V2.5 FA LIST

Dude. First, Sentences - learn how to use them. Second, Caps. Please learn how to not use them.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal jmulbe and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?
Old 05-09-2016, 05:24 PM   #3
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: V2.5 FA LIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvarr
Dude. First, Sentences - learn how to use them. Second, Caps. Please learn how to not use them.
Hey, it's called.... ....SHOWTIME!
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »