Home

When do roster servers close for The Show '15?

This is a discussion on When do roster servers close for The Show '15? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2016, 09:40 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 24
When do roster servers close for The Show '15?

I'm thinking of going back to '15 but I only will if I can still download fairly recent rosters. I also would like to finish my current playoff run in '16 first, since the franchise file cannot be reverted back to '15.

So I'm looking at a good month or so before I am actually able to go back to '15... Anyone know when the rosters/servers typically close for the previous year's game? Are they closed already?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2016, 05:24 PM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: When do roster servers close for The Show '15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
I'm thinking of going back to '15 but I only will if I can still download fairly recent rosters. I also would like to finish my current playoff run in '16 first, since the franchise file cannot be reverted back to '15.

So I'm looking at a good month or so before I am actually able to go back to '15... Anyone know when the rosters/servers typically close for the previous year's game? Are they closed already?
I'm not sure the date the servers close. They may already be closed. As for rosters, I haven't seen any updated rosters for 15. I mean none which is unusual for this game.

There's usually at least one person that works on a roster updated for the previous version of this game but not seen it done this year. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #3
Rookie

AEJustin's Arena

OVR: 1

The servers are still up on 15 as I still play daily, there are plenty of updated rosters uploaded on there

Old 05-26-2016, 09:36 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I'm not sure the date the servers close. They may already be closed. As for rosters, I haven't seen any updated rosters for 15. I mean none which is unusual for this game.

There's usually at least one person that works on a roster updated for the previous version of this game but not seen it done this year. Thanks!
I dont need one specifically for this year, I just want to be able to re-download the ones from last year. I can trade people around and fix it myself, but it would suck starting from scratch if the vault were closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEJustin
The servers are still up on 15 as I still play daily, there are plenty of updated rosters uploaded on there
Good to know, thanks.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

It'd be helpful to know for those that are still using cross-save with the Vita. Just let me know when the servers go down so I can make sure I've got a current file on the Vita.

Since there are no longer Vita versions being made I'd like to see the 15 servers stay up longer, but that's wishful thinking I know.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2016, 02:54 PM   #6
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEJustin
Thanks for letting those know that are still playing with the 15 version of The Show. Now, they don't have to guess/wonder anymore if the servers had been closed.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-29-2016, 03:30 AM   #7
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
It'd be helpful to know for those that are still using cross-save with the Vita. Just let me know when the servers go down so I can make sure I've got a current file on the Vita.

Since there are no longer Vita versions being made I'd like to see the 15 servers stay up longer, but that's wishful thinking I know.
They usually say when they are taking them down. They took the servers down for MLB 14 on November 2nd 2015. Should be about the same time for 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »