Home

Oh Lord, new BP uniforms...

This is a discussion on Oh Lord, new BP uniforms... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 09:38 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Oh Lord, new BP uniforms...

That picture you posted of the "new" Spring Training uni's from last year, I have that entire page bookmarked on my browser. I go look at it every so often...as I stated, especially the 4 teams (NYY, STL, LAD and DET), those are the only options for solid colored jerseys for them. NYY and DET even have 2, one home and away.

With the nonsense that goes on with uniforms and this game, I won't be happy until I receive (or see) official notification that LAD can be blue!

They had a great jersey back in '99, and the fan base flipped so bad they got rid of it after 1 weekend. I am not saying anything against the normal look, but I love colored jerseys.

It is one (and maybe the only) thing I disagree with what Keith Hernandez says. He hates colored tops, I like them as a change. Aside from that, I pretty much have agreed with anything I've ever heard the guys say (like batting Cespedes 4th, not 3rd or 2nd...the guy was the greatest defensive 1B ever, and man does he know baseball...if OZZIE is in the HOF, why not KEITH?)...(rhetorical, there)

Last edited by 41_Tom_Seaver_Fan; 02-01-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:43 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
just a little fyi...........yelling Ramone's name isn't going to get you the answer you're looking for man.

Um, I've had Ramone and Nick answer me in years past. Does it happen always, not even close, but it has happened.

You reexplain to me something I just explained, then tell me something won't happen that has happened before. Is your purpose here just to become argumentative? If so, I want' no part.

When I explained the thing to that other guy, I edited my post because I had said to him that there is NO requirement to answer in a thread, especially if you say something incorrect. I didn't want to be rude, so I removed it. You then went on to do exactly what I was mentioning to him was not necessary.

Threads can be read, and NOT commented on. Same true here...
Old 02-01-2017, 09:48 PM   #11
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41_Tom_Seaver_Fan
Um, I've had Ramone and Nick answer me in years past. Does it happen always, not even close, but it has happened.

You reexplain to me something I just explained, then tell me something won't happen that has happened before. Is your purpose here just to become argumentative? If so, I want' no part.

When I explained the thing to that other guy, I edited my post because I had said to him that there is NO requirement to answer in a thread, especially if you say something incorrect. I didn't want to be rude, so I removed it. You then went on to do exactly what I was mentioning to him was not necessary.

Relax bro. Nobody here is trying to argue. All I said was yelling Ramone's name isn't going to get you an answer. I didn't read your "edited" post I just read what you posted earlier. You made a big deal out of the new BP jerseys and weather or not the ST uniforms will be in. I took it as you were confused on the difference between the two (thinking BP jerseys would be in and not ST uniforms cause it's been like that in the past). I wasn't trying to correct you I just made an explanation using photos so other's in this thread would understand what you were trying to explain. I probably shouldn't have quoted you so that was my fault.

No offense, but your explanation to the other user wasn't easy to understand (not everyone is up to date with uniforms) the way you explained it. I just cleaned it up for those who may need a visual.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-01-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 09:51 PM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

February 23rd is a stream discussing Little Things and included in that stream is the topic of Uniform Sets. I'm sure that will be an opportunity to ask questions as to whether certain uniforms are in the game or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-01-2017, 09:51 PM   #13

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

Years past?
Old 02-01-2017, 09:52 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Relax bro. Nobody here is trying to argue. All I said was yelling Ramone's name isn't going to get you an answer. I didn't read your "edited" post I just read what you posted earlier. You made a big deal out of the new BP jerseys and weather or not the ST uniforms will be in. I took it as you were confused on the difference between the two (thinking BP jerseys would be in and not ST uniforms cause it's been like that in the past). I wasn't trying to correct you I just made an explanation using photos so other's in this thread would understand what you were trying to explain. I probably shouldn't have quoted you so that was my fault.

No offense, but your explanation to the other user wasn't easy to translate the way you explained it. i just cleaned it up for those who may need a visual.
Sounds good, thanks!

Last edited by 41_Tom_Seaver_Fan; 02-01-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
February 23rd is a stream discussing Little Things and included in that stream is the topic of Uniform Sets. I'm sure that will be an opportunity to ask questions as to whether certain uniforms are in the game or not.
Yes, I will be there...I was just hoping to hear a Yes/No on these ST uniforms 3 weeks before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 09:56 PM   #16
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Yes, I will be there...I was just hoping to hear a Yes/No on these ST uniforms 3 weeks before.

Patience is a virtue

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »