Home

Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread

This is a discussion on Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2017, 12:17 AM   #25
Rookie

xSubzer0x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm16
I'm a 52 overall centerfielder with a B pot with Starling freakin Marte in the bigs and I haven't been asked to switch positions yet. Maybe if you carry over its just a chance to change if you are interested in putting your old guy in a new spot? Although you could just request it if you wanted to I suppose...

Hope so! Cuz I'm REALLY looking forward to RTTS this year. Hope to hear good things about it from the people who have the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2017, 05:58 PM   #26
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4

RTTS that I have been watching on stream has looked so awesome, can't wait to till Tuesday.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 03-25-2017, 09:27 PM   #27
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

I played every single at bat of my 3rd Baseman 16 year career on a fair difficulty. I can't see myself grinding through another career like that as an everyday player. Shame I'm gonna miss the PYP for position players (might just sim through a couple and play around with it).

But my main RTTS is going to be a SP. I've always ended up dominating but this year I'm going to put it on the difficulty I pitch on normally (legend) and see how I do. I can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-27-2017, 07:55 AM   #28
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

Well,I got my hard copy early and " WOW " the RTTS is everything I wanted it to be and more. The CAP, ball physics and graphics for this year are just amazing. My power hitting 1st baseman got drafted in the second round by the Minnesota Twins so I decided to sign and I am off to the " Show " hopefully soon.Not the team I wanted ( Cardinals ) but I will see if somehow I can make it to St. Louis,if not my 16 player is ready to load and I will play my team that way.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 03-27-2017, 08:18 AM   #29
Rookie

xSubzer0x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUFAN
Well,I got my hard copy early and " WOW " the RTTS is everything I wanted it to be and more. The CAP, ball physics and graphics for this year are just amazing. My power hitting 1st baseman got drafted in the second round by the Minnesota Twins so I decided to sign and I am off to the " Show " hopefully soon.Not the team I wanted ( Cardinals ) but I will see if somehow I can make it to St. Louis,if not my 16 player is ready to load and I will play my team that way.

Is the Pave Your Path mode good?

Old 03-27-2017, 08:33 AM   #30
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSubzer0x
Is the Pave Your Path mode good?

Yes it is very good , so many choices to make. I am looking forward to the patch with the extra RTTS content.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 03-27-2017, 09:13 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 6

Drafted Round 4 to my Yankees as CF/OF. Started as DH on the Trenton Thunder (sigh) since my Fielding was a lot worse than the current starting CF. Raised my Fielding and Reaction to mid 60s and became the starting CF. Sometime at the end of April, I was asked by the skipper to try RF (sigh #2) since that's a position the org needs. I said ok and became DH again since my Fielding rating is lower than the starting RF (sigh #3) Slowly raised my Fielding numbers up to low 70s and became the starting RF. Was pretty hard banking points as a DH. A week later on June 11, I got called to AAA. Right now, I'm the starting RF for the SWB RailRiders in mid June. Hopefully, I get a chance to go back to CF position, but I have my doubts cause my Player Card shows Primary: RF and Secondary: CF, LF. I really don't want to challenge Judge for RF. I'd rather fight it out with Ellsbury. But that's how the chips fell. Can't wait to get off work and put in some more work .

Last edited by kilmar1; 03-27-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2017, 11:28 AM   #32
Rookie

Could someone please tell me if defence and basrunning feels more rewarding this year? Does my 1B freeze in the middle of a play when he is away from the ball? Can i backup throws like C backing up 1B?
I'm a RTTS only player trying to find out if 17 is worth 80€!

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »