Home

I just want to say thanks.

This is a discussion on I just want to say thanks. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2017, 12:09 AM   #1
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
I just want to say thanks.

I just wanted to make this thread to say thank to The Show team. There seems to be a lot of negativity around here this year. I loved last year's game, in fact for the first time ever I played my last game of 16 the night before 17 released.

Now I'm not straight fanboying the game, there are issues. But I'm absolutely in love with this year's game and will no doubt play more this year than last, and I played soooooooooo many games last year.

Anyway I'm just saying thanks for this year's game, and keep them coming guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 12:38 AM   #2
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: I just want to say thanks.

Agreed! Really love this year's game!

Have been playing since 09 and this year it finally feels like that true next gen step up I've been hoping for the last couple of years!

Great effort SDS!
Old 04-04-2017, 12:39 AM   #3
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
I just wanted to make this thread to say thank to The Show team. There seems to be a lot of negativity around here this year. I loved last year's game, in fact for the first time ever I played my last game of 16 the night before 17 released.

Now I'm not straight fanboying the game, there are issues. But I'm absolutely in love with this year's game and will no doubt play more this year than last, and I played soooooooooo many games last year.

I agree and its important to say. These threads dont stay open long but i need to say it because they deserve to hear it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the team at SDS. Best sports game ever IMO. When i can love a game this much and not have its imperfections bug me, it really is something special.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:44 AM   #4
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

That's all I'm saying, I just wanted to put out there for them that's it's not all negative. There are people out there that love this game. And I agree greatest sports game ever made. Honestly if they never put out a patch this year you wouldn't hear anything about it from me.

Now that's not gonna happen as SDS actually takes pride in their product, I'm just saying. And that's just another reason I'm ever thankful to this amazing team.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 04-04-2017, 11:29 AM   #5
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

If we can just keep this thread for "Thank You's". No impression, no bashing NOTHING else. I see no reason why it cant stay open for a bit. First sign of drama though and I am shutting it down. OK?

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 11:45 AM   #6
Rookie

SHSMoss30's Arena

OVR: 3

Agreed. Huge thanks to the development team. This is one of two games that I absolutely purchase every year and I love this year's game. Keep up the great work guys!
Old 04-04-2017, 11:46 AM   #7
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct

I did the same thing for the first time with any sports game as well haha.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:51 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 24

I think there is always negativity around this time of the year. When the game comes out, all the fans are busy playing it. The only ones left on this forum are those that do not enjoy it for whatever reason. I love the game, so why post about The Show when I can play The Show instead?

That being said this game is incredible. I also want to say thanks to SCEA, not only for making a great game, but making a great game while balancing the requests of hardcore fans everywhere. They didn't have to revamp the ball physics or franchise mode, replace fielding/throwing animations or any of that. They coulda just jazzed up the graphics, thrown in some new attention-grabbing mode, and added some sparkle to diamond dynasty and called it a very lucrative day.

So thanks, SCEA, for keeping "great baseball game" on your list of priorities.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »