Home

Minor League Manager Franchise

This is a discussion on Minor League Manager Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Minor League Manager Franchise

I've seen a few people mention this up here this season. I'm thinking this would be a nice change of pace from my usual Franchise but was wondering how it should be set up.

What settings should be used? Like contracts I would assume needs to be off since you're not focusing on the Majors for a bit, but what else?

I was thinking the natural progression of AA to AAA to MLB. So when should I get the promotion? I'm thinking a championship or 2 years straight to the playoffs is most realistic. Maybe fire myself (see moving to a different franchise) for 3 straight losing seasons at any level?

Any tips, ideas, etc is welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
Rookie

SoxSoxSox's Arena

Re: Minor League Manager Franchise

I'd turn everything off since you have no input on the front office, outside of advising if someone should be called up, but you can't really do that in game.

Just have it all off and if your best player gets called up, deal with it the next night.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Minor League Manager Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxSoxSox
I'd turn everything off since you have no input on the front office, outside of advising if someone should be called up, but you can't really do that in game.

Just have it all off and if your best player gets called up, deal with it the next night.

Yeah just wanted to mostly spitball on the promotion/firing and any of aspects that would make it the most realistic. I saw someone say they promote themselves straight from AA to MLB with a winning season and that just would never happen realistically.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »