Home

Quick manage: game didn't exist.

This is a discussion on Quick manage: game didn't exist. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

BeatArmy's Arena

OVR: 1
Quick manage: game didn't exist.

I was frustrated in a game: TOR v. CLE in Toronto. Had one hit and Sanchey was *killing* CLE for six innings until I had to go get him. Biagini and Cecil fall apart and now down 2. I enter quick manage to get through the inning since I can't get anyone out. Yeah, cheating, I know. I re-enter the game in the ninth to see if perhaps I can string something together after relaxing for a minute.

Ninth goes like the other eight but then the end of the game boxscore shows 2 total AB for me, one for CLE and the rest of the boxscore is empty.

Normally, I'd think "k, glitch, no big deal" but then I enter the next day's start screens and my lineup is totally rested. So is Cleveland's. It's like a day off occurred. I head back to the schedule and the boxscore is still the same as it was when leaving the game. There are only about three or four ABs listed combined for both teams.

NB: if you enter and re-enter a game, you lose the stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2017, 02:51 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Quick manage: game didn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatArmy
I was frustrated in a game: TOR v. CLE in Toronto. Had one hit and Sanchey was *killing* CLE for six innings until I had to go get him. Biagini and Cecil fall apart and now down 2. I enter quick manage to get through the inning since I can't get anyone out. Yeah, cheating, I know. I re-enter the game in the ninth to see if perhaps I can string something together after relaxing for a minute.

Ninth goes like the other eight but then the end of the game boxscore shows 2 total AB for me, one for CLE and the rest of the boxscore is empty.

Normally, I'd think "k, glitch, no big deal" but then I enter the next day's start screens and my lineup is totally rested. So is Cleveland's. It's like a day off occurred. I head back to the schedule and the boxscore is still the same as it was when leaving the game. There are only about three or four ABs listed combined for both teams.

NB: if you enter and re-enter a game, you lose the stats.
most def. a glitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »