Home

Intentional freezes?

This is a discussion on Intentional freezes? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2017, 10:21 AM   #1
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

OVR: 0
Intentional freezes?

Is this a thing? I know it is on other games and I'm starting to feel like people are doing it to me on this. A few times now my game has frozen up just as my opposition gets in real trouble. Right now I'm frozen with two outs in the 9th while I'm winning, it seems awfully coincidental timing, the game has literally never frozen while I'm winning, so are people deliberately doing this to try and wait me out and get a win?

If so, what is the point, I'm only playing Ranked Seasons so it's not as if there is a whole lot at stake? Also, is there any way to report people who do it? On Xbox I could report people, but on PSN I've only managed to find how to block people which isn't the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2017, 10:23 AM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Intentional freezes?

report them here;
[email protected]
Old 05-09-2017, 10:30 AM   #3
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
report them here;
[email protected]
So I should report them for this then you do feel this is them doing it on purpose, not just a very coincidental time for the servers to do their usual nonsense?

Also, do I just email them at that address and write a report of is there a proper website or something with a complaints form?
Old 05-09-2017, 10:38 AM   #4
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
So I should report them for this then you do feel this is them doing it on purpose, not just a very coincidental time for the servers to do their usual nonsense?

Also, do I just email them at that address and write a report of is there a proper website or something with a complaints form?
You could always look at their game history http://theshownation.com/players/"PSN"/games and see if there is anything suspicious going on as well. I know I reported a lot of users in 16 with the leaderboard and people having 20 BR wins with zero to little AB's
Old 05-09-2017, 10:52 AM   #5
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

He's now sent me a message saying he's going to wok and is going to leave his PS on for the 10 hours while he's gone, so yeah I'm pretty sure he's done it on purpose. It's pathetic.

So I send an email to that email address and I just explain what he's done and put his PSN name? Is there really not a proper way or form for reporting people? Seems like an oversight, especially considering how many people play online like utter tools
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #6
Pro

MLB14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
He's now sent me a message saying he's going to wok and is going to leave his PS on for the 10 hours while he's gone, so yeah I'm pretty sure he's done it on purpose. It's pathetic.
It's stuff like that that makes me happy I don't bother trying to play online anymore. People are dicks.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB14
It's stuff like that that makes me happy I don't bother trying to play online anymore. People are dicks.
Yup, people wonder why the community is such garbage, these people are the reason.

Yeah that sounded bad but it's a small minority that are good people online anymore in most games. The win at all costs and nothing gets done about it is the reason for it. The show used to ban a whole bunch of people and report their names. Do they do that anymore?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »