Home

I just encountered the weirdest possible glitch for CS player lock

This is a discussion on I just encountered the weirdest possible glitch for CS player lock within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2017, 05:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
I just encountered the weirdest possible glitch for CS player lock

Didn't have a lot of time to play this afternoon so I figure I'd run some critical situations in my franchise. I get the prompt 2 HR make it 3 with roughned odor, so I figure all right screw it. Didn't get the home run and now I'm in the field. I don't like playing the field on player lock so I hit next appearance which usually goes to next at bat or end of game. I am 8-2 at this point. This time when I hit next appearance instead of going to next at-bat or end of game as usual my reliever gives a home run up and I'm all of a sudden I'm back in he field for the very next batter. I think okay that's weird but oh well, I hit next appearance again and sure enough home run and I am still in the field. So I just kept hitting next appearance home run consecutive times to just to see how long I could keep this going. Sureness enough I got to about the 13 HR of the inning now down 15 to 8 and I realize this charade is not going to stop, so I close application as to not ruin my reliever for the rest of his life.

I haven't been able to replicate it since and I haven't seen this happen before. Interested to see if anyone has seen this yet?

Last edited by Nolove626; 05-11-2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »