Home

MLB 17 Franchise Question

This is a discussion on MLB 17 Franchise Question within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2018, 01:40 PM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB 17 Franchise Question

So I might be starting a new franchise with the newest OS roster update. I have a question, would anyone be interested in watching me stream and post updates about the team I would do in the dynasty section. The team I would be contemplating using are the Royals (only having Hosmer left after Cain and Moustakas left), Phillies (trying to contend with Santana) and Orioles (trading Manny).

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2018, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

TannerYoho's Arena

Re: MLB 17 Franchise Question

I would be!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-02-2018, 03:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: MLB 17 Franchise Question

So the rosters were just updated that I wanted to use, shout out to those guys who work hard on these rosters, and I have a few teams I wanna use. So let me know what you guys would like to see posted and live streamed on twitch!

1. New York Mets- my favorite team and as well as a team that has a future but currently injuries and management is failing this team. So will I be able to help the starters and Cespedes with other players to win the World Series soon? With Frazier being a free agent I added to them they may be able to contend.

2. Baltimore Orioles- So if do this team I'm going to be trading away Manny before the season. This is because he has a year left and I want to try to rebuild this team. As well as maybe even move a few more pieces to bring in more young talent.

3. Chicago White Sox's- this team is possibly close to contending as well as I've added Michael Brantley to them as a "free agent signing". So I think with him and Castillo being added they are a possible contender.

4. Pittsburgh Pirates- With Cole wanting out and interest from the Yank's he could be a trade asset to get ride of. As well as McCutchen being in his last year we'll have to resign him. Finally with Marte, Rivero and Harrison being the best players we have a good core. Though a weaker Farm system.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »