Home

30 team control off season

This is a discussion on 30 team control off season within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2018, 12:58 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
30 team control off season

Just interested in what everyone does for their 30 team control offseason. I do contracts for everyone. Had a mishap somehow. I know i offered contracts for everyone available for all teams, but when ST hits, top names like Bryant, Lindor, Turner etc were all available. So not sure what happened there but ill fix it despite the tedious work itll be..

so now my real question.. How does everyone handle the big named free agents? Like in 1st offseason, the likes of Harper, Machado, Kuechel hit the market. Do you put multiple offers in and are they different for each team?

The way i do it is whatever contract offer comes up when i try to sign them is the offer i make, but adding a player option. And i make any offer from any other team the same. Example.. Say Harper wants 7 years at 255M. Thats the offer ill make him for any team. So i took the top 2 teams i think legitimately have a shot at him (Cubs, Dodgers) and a sleeper team (Philly) and made the exact offer for all teams. That way its up to the player where he signs.

Harper chose Cubs. I did it for Moustakas (Royals/WhiteSox) he chose Chicago. Donaldson (Atlanta/Cards) he chose Atlanta. Salvador Perez (Royals/Atlanta) he chose Atlanta. Kuechel (Houston/Washington/Oakland) he chose Oakland.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2018, 01:53 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: 30 team control off season

You took a wrong turn friend.

You are looking for this forum: https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show/
Old 04-03-2018, 03:44 AM   #3
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: 30 team control off season

Moved to the right forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »