Home

Did they mess with pitch speed again?

This is a discussion on Did they mess with pitch speed again? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2018, 01:13 PM   #17
Banned

Drty_Windshield's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Did they mess with pitch speed again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Yeah false alarm? I cranked up the speed slider a notch and it was challenging again. I must have gotten used to the speed on my slider settings. Once I cranked it up a notch I was definitely getting beat by fastballs again. Good news at least I know I am getting better. Finally progressed to all star hitting last night and had to crank up pitch speed slider. Overall I have to say after a couple of weeks in the game is playing really good this year.

However, my biggest fear after visiting the shownation.com last night (you know the website the dev's actually pay attention to) I saw nothing but complaints on the game and the hitting engine from people who admittedly were majority wise DD players. I feel like people don't keep at it and learn to adjust and are to quick to complain. I am scared this game is going to get patched into oblivion just like other sports games this year to accommodate this portion of the fan base.
Yeah man, I disconnected my PS4 Pro from the internet. The game plays fine now and I'm going to keep it that way. I've got multiple PC's and devices if I need to go on the net.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #18
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Hopefully this isn’t like last year where they messed with the hitting every few weeks. Could never get a franchise going because every patch messed with hitting, and I couldn’t get any consistency.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 04-05-2018, 11:04 PM   #19
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

No wonder I was mashing haha. I just just two 460+ foot HRs with George Springer. Dingiessss

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2018, 11:34 PM   #20
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Hopefully this isn’t like last year where they messed with the hitting every few weeks. Could never get a franchise going because every patch messed with hitting, and I couldn’t get any consistency.

Do you notice any difference bronxbomber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »