Home

Franchise Stat Errors

This is a discussion on Franchise Stat Errors within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2018, 02:53 PM   #17
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise Stat Errors

I think Quick Manage is the culprit. Every now and then I will use quick manage to bring in a pitcher if I forgot to warm him up. Guess I won't be doing that anymore haha.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:38 PM   #18
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Alright, I just noticed the 0's thing show up in my game log. I started off with quick manage, went into the game, had to go back into quick manage to change pitchers because it wouldn't let me put in a new pitcher and then went back into the game. So I'm guessing it's definitely got something to do with playing the game and then jumping into quick manage and then back into the game. The two pitchers I used the inning before and my pinch-hitter's stats were all wiped out. Those were the only stats that ended up messed up.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 04-24-2018, 08:59 AM   #19
Banned

51shergie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
Alright, I just noticed the 0's thing show up in my game log. I started off with quick manage, went into the game, had to go back into quick manage to change pitchers because it wouldn't let me put in a new pitcher and then went back into the game. So I'm guessing it's definitely got something to do with playing the game and then jumping into quick manage and then back into the game. The two pitchers I used the inning before and my pinch-hitter's stats were all wiped out. Those were the only stats that ended up messed up.
That’s interesting those were the only stats messed up. Mine are usually all jacked up though. I use QM alot. I use it instead of player lock so i can manage the team and i use it to change pitchers.

I still think u might be on to some kind of pattern, but i cant recall where it only happened to 1 or 2 players only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »