Home

Importing draft class to current season in franchise mode

This is a discussion on Importing draft class to current season in franchise mode within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2018, 07:04 AM   #1
Rookie

soamazen23's Arena

OVR: 0
Importing draft class to current season in franchise mode

As an all in year to year franchise mode player I would like to see an option to be able to import draft classes from the server to your current season. Nba 2k has this option and it works great. This will give us the ability to use those excellent OSFM players pass our initial season. Instead of having hundreds of generated players we will be able to see future talent develop. A vlad jr hitting 40 hrs in 2025 or a gleyber torres winning a batting title 3 years from now. Also having the ability to import seperate players would be cool too. I started my franchise in 2016. Before Aaron Judge had his own section at yankee stadium. I had to go in an edit his attributes to what they are today. What if i can just replace 2016 Aaron Judge with 2017 Aaron Judge? Im in year 2020 and I just spent two week editing players like chris taylor of LA and chad green of the yankees to reflect the players that they are today. These two ideas will keep the game fresh for years to come and we can spend 10 15 years playing our franchise. Instead of being 10 yrs in and not recognizing anyone in the entire league. i’ve played 3 season in game since 2016. Imported my franchise twice and im looking to keep this going for as long as i can. Having these options can be a game changer

Last edited by soamazen23; 06-05-2018 at 07:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 04:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Importing draft class to current season in franchise mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by soamazen23
As an all in year to year franchise mode player I would like to see an option to be able to import draft classes from the server to your current season. Nba 2k has this option and it works great. This will give us the ability to use those excellent OSFM players pass our initial season. Instead of having hundreds of generated players we will be able to see future talent develop. A vlad jr hitting 40 hrs in 2025 or a gleyber torres winning a batting title 3 years from now. Also having the ability to import seperate players would be cool too. I started my franchise in 2016. Before Aaron Judge had his own section at yankee stadium. I had to go in an edit his attributes to what they are today. What if i can just replace 2016 Aaron Judge with 2017 Aaron Judge? Im in year 2020 and I just spent two week editing players like chris taylor of LA and chad green of the yankees to reflect the players that they are today. These two ideas will keep the game fresh for years to come and we can spend 10 15 years playing our franchise. Instead of being 10 yrs in and not recognizing anyone in the entire league. i’ve played 3 season in game since 2016. Imported my franchise twice and im looking to keep this going for as long as i can. Having these options can be a game changer
I absolutely love that NBA 2K has this, and now Madden 19 will have it, MLB needs one too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »