Home

CPU Stealing Home

This is a discussion on CPU Stealing Home within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2018, 08:20 PM   #9
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU Stealing Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
Well...good for you...lol.

Not sure how that helps though.
Didn’t know you were looking for help. I read that you wanted them to do something to fix the AI. That it was a glitch in the game.:nocomprende
Old 06-12-2018, 08:44 PM   #10
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Didn’t know you were looking for help. I read that you wanted them to do something to fix the AI. That it was a glitch in the game.:nocomprende

Either way, your post only serves to frustrate someone who HAS experienced this and doesn’t contribute anything else.

I’ve also played the game for many years without seeing this, which makes seeing it twice already this year all the more bewildering.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:02 PM   #11
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Either way, your post only serves to frustrate someone who HAS experienced this and doesn’t contribute anything else.

I’ve also played the game for many years without seeing this, which makes seeing it twice already this year all the more bewildering.
Yeah, I know the frustration when somebody posts a problem with the game, says they know a work around, and doesn’t ask for a solution. Again you posted like it was a glitch, found your solution, but thought the devs needed to fix the AI. I’ll ignore your future posts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2018, 11:07 PM   #12
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I know the frustration when somebody posts a problem with the game, says they know a work around, and doesn’t ask for a solution. Again you posted like it was a glitch, found your solution, but thought the devs needed to fix the AI. I’ll ignore your future posts.

What are you even talking about? It is a glitch from what I’ve seen so far and I have NOT found a solution or a workaround...did you even read the first post completely? Doesn’t seem like it...

But if this is your norm, then I’m glad you’re ignoring my posts because that means you’ll stop posting useless gibberish in reply to serious posts lol.

Last edited by jeffy777; 06-12-2018 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:14 AM   #13
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
What are you even talking about? It is a glitch from what I’ve seen so far and I have NOT found a solution or a workaround...did you even read the first post completely? Doesn’t seem like it...

But if this is your norm, then I’m glad you’re ignoring my posts because that means you’ll stop posting useless gibberish in reply to serious posts lol.
Did you read your own post? You said you just play around it and get an easy out. You weren’t asking for help, or ideas. I replied i had never seen this. Lighten up.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:34 AM   #14
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Quote:
Did you read your own post? You said you just play around it and get an easy out. You weren’t asking for help, or ideas. I replied i had never seen this. Lighten up.

“Playing around it” saves me a run, but it's not a solution or a workaround to this issue...What I was saying is that hopefully they fix it because now that I know to simply hold the ball, it actually makes the bug even worse because it just becomes a cheesy easy out in what was otherwise a close game...definitely ruins the immersion and not a solution to the issue. The only solution I can see would be for SDS to prevent this from happening at all, which is actually what I asked for originally. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Last edited by jeffy777; 06-13-2018 at 01:31 AM.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:50 AM   #15
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

----------
Attached Images
File Type: gif eNLbP.gif (1.48 MB, 28 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2018, 01:22 AM   #16
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolanRyansSnowmonkey
----------
Can definitely relate lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »