Home

I'm stuck in RTTS mode, how can I exit it

This is a discussion on I'm stuck in RTTS mode, how can I exit it within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2018, 01:08 PM   #1
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm stuck in RTTS mode, how can I exit it

This may sound like a dumb question but I am new to MLB the show 18 and PS4 in general.

Yesterday I tried to work in "road to the show" and when I was finished I couldn't find a way to exit out to the main interface where I could select another playing option. I pressed options and nothing happens, I ended up pressing the home button on my controller which took me completely out of the game, when I selected MLB the show 18 again it brought me back in where I was stuck in the first place. There has to be a way to exit, I know there's is one I just can't find it And would appreciate if somebody could tell me how to get out of wrote to the show back to the main page that shows all the other game options.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 01:23 PM   #2
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Re: I'm stuck in RTTS mode, how can I exit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalRon
This may sound like a dumb question but I am new to MLB the show 18 and PS4 in general.

Yesterday I tried to work in "road to the show" and when I was finished I couldn't find a way to exit out to the main interface where I could select another playing option. I pressed options and nothing happens, I ended up pressing the home button on my controller which took me completely out of the game, when I selected MLB the show 18 again it brought me back in where I was stuck in the first place. There has to be a way to exit, I know there's is one I just can't find it And would appreciate if somebody could tell me how to get out of wrote to the show back to the main page that shows all the other game options.

Thanks in advance

On the main menu of RTTS hit the circle button then click exit.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:51 PM   #3
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
On the main menu of RTTS hit the circle button then click exit.
I should have been more specific, It was the clubhouse I was stuck in. I can't get out of the clubhouseto get back to the main menu of RTTS.

Sorry, it took me so long to reply I never got a notification I had replies.
Thanks !!

Last edited by LogicalRon; 08-18-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:28 PM   #4
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Quote:
I should have been more specific, It was the clubhouse I was stuck in. I can't get out of the clubhouseto get back to the main menu of RTTS.

Sorry, it took me so long to reply I never got a notification I had replies.
Thanks !!

I’m not exactly sure what you mean, are you on the menu of RTTS and what to advance your career (then go to Play Next Appearance or Calendar)
Old 08-19-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

Quote:
I’m not exactly sure what you mean, are you on the menu of RTTS and what to advance your career (then go to Play Next Appearance or Calendar)
I can get into my career and do everything I want. My problem is when I back out I can only go back to the clubhouse. I can't figure out how to get back tot he main menu of MLB The Show 18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 12:29 PM   #6
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Quote:
I can get into my career and do everything I want. My problem is when I back out I can only go back to the clubhouse. I can't figure out how to get back tot he main menu of MLB The Show 18

Are you looking for edit player under the “My player” tab? The clubhouse is the main menu of RTTS, there should be a bunch of menus you can access from it.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:06 PM   #7
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

Quote:
Are you looking for edit player under the “My player” tab? The clubhouse is the main menu of RTTS, there should be a bunch of menus you can access from it.
I don't see a way to exit the clubhouse and go back to MLB The Show 18 main "home" page. if there is a way I would sure like to know exacting how to exit from the clubhouse to the homepage of MLB The Show 18
Old 08-19-2018, 02:26 PM   #8
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Quote:
I don't see a way to exit the clubhouse and go back to MLB The Show 18 main "home" page. if there is a way I would sure like to know exacting how to exit from the clubhouse to the homepage of MLB The Show 18

I’m not really sure what it is, maybe someone else can help.

The clubhouse is the main menu of RTTS, it used to not be (MLB 16 and before). You can also press R1 and L1 to change menus if that’s what you’re looking for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »