Home

MLB The Show 18 Patch 1.16 - Adds MLB '19 cover announcement video to jumbotrons

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 18 Patch 1.16 - Adds MLB '19 cover announcement video to jumbotrons within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 18 Patch 1.16 - Adds MLB '19 cover announcement video to jumbotrons

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Patch 1.16 downloaded this morning.

Attachment 158445
Who cares..lol They need to do alot of fixing and stop worrying about promoting 19 else no one will care. If they only add more stupid cards or update player homerun celebrations it will be a no buy for me. They need dynamic commentary for 19.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:40 PM   #10
Just started!

Re: MLB The Show 18 Patch 1.16 - Adds MLB '19 cover announcement video to jumbotrons

I'm just saying, in franchise mode if you want a good prospect "a", you have to offer a 3-1 trade, and usually good players that you probably would like to keep to have some depth in your roster
Old 11-14-2018, 11:13 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

In my time, when I was young, this wasn't even worth a patch. Even less increment the patch number by one.

They would put half a game in a 40 MB release! (just wanted to sound like my grandpa).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2018, 08:17 PM   #12
Pro

I wonder if they snuck the "Beat It Out" Sound fix in this patch! I have been playing with the crowd noise volume on like 2 the entire season unfortunately :/
Old 11-15-2018, 08:44 PM   #13
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannyhills
I'm just saying, in franchise mode if you want a good prospect "a", you have to offer a 3-1 trade, and usually good players that you probably would like to keep to have some depth in your roster
What would you expect to give up for a good "A" prospect?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 11-15-2018, 10:15 PM   #14
Just started!

My point is...in rtts mode your player never gets better than a "c" as it potential development regardless the numbers you put season after season, and its overall rating above 80 you player will always be "c"
Old 11-16-2018, 09:01 AM   #15
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
My point is...in rtts mode your player never gets better than a "c" as it potential development regardless the numbers you put season after season, and its overall rating above 80 you player will always be "c"

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2018, 11:28 AM   #16
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
That is not true. I am in my free agency year and I have an A rating.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »