Home

MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.23 Arrives Tomorrow Morning - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.23 Arrives Tomorrow Morning - Patch Notes Here within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2019, 06:10 PM   #33
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.23 Arrives Tomorrow Morning - Patch Notes Here

I dont want to start a thread for this. But did 1.24 add the stupid '20 trailer to the jumbo trons yet? I want to make sure I DONT get that patch so I just wanted to know if this was it.

Thanks

Edit: I don't think the trailer is stupid, I think adding it to the current years game is stupid.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

Last edited by Bullit; 11-10-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:38 PM   #34
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
I dont want to start a thread for this. But did 1.24 add the stupid '20 trailer to the jumbo trons yet? I want to make sure I DONT get that patch so I just wanted to know if this was it.

Thanks

Edit: I don't think the trailer is stupid, I think adding it to the current years game is stupid.

I have no clue, I’m playing a game right now in Oracle Park and I don’t see any ads for it... don’t know overall though
Old 11-10-2019, 06:55 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

Thanks

you dont want to see it, its a trailer of the Nats celebrating some recent win vs Houston

j/k
but seriously, I just finished a game at Cleveland's Progressive and they have a pretty big jumbotron in leftfield. never saw a 20 trailer. I wonder if we'll see it on the ShowNation for a day or two when it is released, before its patched in. if it does indeed get patched in.

A Work in Progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2019, 07:07 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

I guess they could put the 20 announcement trailer in but for some reason I was thinking it'd be a different trailer?

A Work in Progress
Old 11-10-2019, 07:11 PM   #37
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
you dont want to see it, its a trailer of the Nats celebrating some recent win vs Houston

j/k
but seriously, I just finished a game at Cleveland's Progressive and they have a pretty big jumbotron in leftfield. never saw a 20 trailer. I wonder if we'll see it on the ShowNation for a day or two when it is released, before its patched in. if it does indeed get patched in.
I just find it annoying. I have a carry over franchise that I still mess with once in a while in '18 and its super annoying to be in 2023 and see an add for The Show '19, its just stupid. Anybody playing the game is fully aware of the fact that a new game will be coming out next year.

I mean really, who is playing a current year sports title and see's an in game trailer for next years game and is like. " NO WAY!!! I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING ANOTHER GAME NEXT YEAR? THATS SO COOL!!!"

Ugh, just Ugh

Old 11-10-2019, 07:51 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

Quote:
I just find it annoying. I have a carry over franchise that I still mess with once in a while in '18 and its super annoying to be in 2023 and see an add for The Show '19, its just stupid. Anybody playing the game is fully aware of the fact that a new game will be coming out next year.

I mean really, who is playing a current year sports title and see's an in game trailer for next years game and is like. " NO WAY!!! I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING ANOTHER GAME NEXT YEAR? THATS SO COOL!!!"

Ugh, just Ugh
maybe they'd get more bang for their buck if they patched in a jumbotron trailer of Last Of Us 2 and be better served doing something with a Show 20 trailer in Death Stranding. I dunno, I'm just spitballing lol

A Work in Progress
Old 11-10-2019, 07:56 PM   #39
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
maybe they'd get more bang for their buck if they patched in a jumbotron trailer of Last Of Us 2 and be better served doing something with a Show 20 trailer in Death Stranding. I dunno, I'm just spitballing lol
I wouldn't mind if they just did like a "highlight reel" and maybe just put MLB The Show without a year on it or something like that. Because its just the year thing that bothers me.

Old 11-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
I wouldn't mind if they just did like a "highlight reel" and maybe just put MLB The Show without a year on it or something like that. Because its just the year thing that bothers me.
I, for one, think it's cool that teams throughout Major League Baseball will promote old video games in the future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »