Home

Edith was fired

This is a discussion on Edith was fired within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Edith was fired

The only internet article I can find...

Quote:
Edith Labelle's days as a UFC ring girl are apparently over.

In a bit of not-so-major news on the eve of Saturday's "UFC 101: Declaration" event in Philadelphia, Labelle's manager, James Leinhos, confirmed to AOL FanHouse that his client no longer works for the UFC.

Her spot has been filled by new UFC ring girl Natasha Wicks, who won the gig during a contest last month at UFC 100.

Wicks joins regular cageside eye candy Arianny Celeste and Logan Stanton at this weekend's event, which takes place at the Wachovia Center and airs on pay-per-view.

Leinhos would not confirm whether Labelle quit or was fired from the gig. The Canadian-based model was noticeably absent from UFC 100 even though she was part of the UFC Fan Expo and fighter weigh-ins just 24 hours prior to fight night.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?...nkie&type=lgns

Though the ticker on The Fight Network says she was fired for calling in sick with a hangover.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Edith was fired

Thats too bad, and I know Im in the minority here, but I thought she was smokin hot and much better looking then the two they kept.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Funny how used to them you get...First time they showed the ring girls at the PPV I thought "Hmmm, that one's new"...figured one just couldn't make it, but guess something else was up...
Old 08-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Thats too bad, and I know Im in the minority here, but I thought she was smokin hot and much better looking then the two they kept.
I think that Arianny girl blows the others away. But yeah, you do get so used to the same ring girls that I noticed the blonde was new.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 23

I met all three during UFC 100 weekend. Arianny is hotter is person while Edith is uglier in person, and I don't think she's prety on TV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 03:03 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 18

Awwwww Mrs. Ed was put out to pasture huh?
Old 08-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven
Awwwww Mrs. Ed was put out to pasture huh?
some of your posts are sherdog personified. People saying she lookes like a horse or a tranny hobo.

lol,

she's not the best looking girl i've ever seen, but she's probably better than you or most guys could do. I'm not a big fan of implants, but her legs, butt, stomach etc... are all very nice and anyone trashing her looks (in an insulting way described above, not the 'she's not my cup of tea' way) - that says more about you than the woman you're insulting.

She's better looking than Logan imo.

It is funny how you gest used to them...and Edith actually got the most camera time from what I can remember she'd do the walking and sit down and you see the other two sitting there doing that tired kiss hand/wave thing. I didn't even notice the new one.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
some of your posts are sherdog personified. People saying she lookes like a horse or a tranny hobo.

lol,

she's not the best looking girl i've ever seen, but she's probably better than you or most guys could do. I'm not a big fan of implants, but her legs, butt, stomach etc... are all very nice and anyone trashing her looks (in an insulting way described above, not the 'she's not my cup of tea' way) - that says more about you than the woman you're insulting.

She's better looking than Logan imo.

It is funny how you gest used to them...and Edith actually got the most camera time from what I can remember she'd do the walking and sit down and you see the other two sitting there doing that tired kiss hand/wave thing. I didn't even notice the new one.

Nah she looked like a horse. Great body but the other two were much prettier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »