Home

career mode knockout animation dissapears...WTF?!

This is a discussion on career mode knockout animation dissapears...WTF?! within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
career mode knockout animation dissapears...WTF?!

so.....i never thought any company could have worse customer service and more issues than an ea sports title. wow.....just wow. not wanting to sound like im bitching....but....im 27 and have been paying sports titles since madden 92. i have never had an experience this bad with a game. im giving it a chance and being patient for servers to work but i can not stand horrible customer service and companies ignoring major and widespread issues.

in my career mode.....when i knock someone out.....the computer just stands up and the ref comes in and calls a ko and the computer opponent and my fighter starts celebrating like they both won. this is so annoying.

i still get credit for win but i cant actually enjoy gameplay anymore cause it just looks stupid. so i cant get online....cause ive tried over 40 games and everyone of them says the opponent backed out within seconds of starting and now my career mode has a flaw that makes it almost unplayable.....

to make it worse.....ufcundistputed.com official forums are blocking all new accounts from posting so people cant alert everyone of all these glitches and flaws. i tried to create 3 accounts and they all say blocked from posting. so i looked at the newest members and they havent had a new member since may 19th. which obviously means theyre blocking people. im sure im not the only person in the world who's tried to create an account in the last 7 days. this is a horrible company procedure and they should be ashamed for trying to hide the truth of their flaws. its essentially lying to your fanbase.

can someone with a ufcundisputed community membership post this issue so they are aware???

thanks
chris
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: career mode knockout animation dissapears...WTF?!

UFC10...THE ARCADE version of UFC09....

Dont ya love when a game sees some success that they change so many GOOD things and cater a title to a casual crowd?

What i dont get is this....UFC09 sold EXTREMLY well...Why DUMB DOWN UFC10 and go for a str8 up ARCADE concept more than at least a bit more realistic?

Frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »