Home

UFC 160 - Cain v. Bigfoot 2 & Hunt v. JDS - May 25

This is a discussion on UFC 160 - Cain v. Bigfoot 2 & Hunt v. JDS - May 25 within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #9
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Overeem either wins or loses in spectactular fashion. It had been so long since he lost a fight though that a lot of us kind of forgot that. He definitely got his bell rung in Pride quite a few times.
I agree. That post was really just in hindsight. It was more towards GMSS saying he didn't know what to expect.

Who knows, maybe that loss will light a fire under him and he'll come out ready to throw down. He's not foolish enough to try and toy w/ JDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 02-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #10
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: UFC 160 - Cain v. Bigfoot 2 & Overeem v. JDS - May 25

A Blackzilian vs. JDS? I'm taking JDS lol. Really looking forward to the fight though, I'm expecting a good one.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Glover Teixeria v. Ryan Bader and Cerrone v. Noons added to the card.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

Oh boy, I think Cowboy is going to destroy Noons. But Noons definitely got robbed in his last fight against Couture. Good match though regardless. Should be a kickboxing fight til the end.

Glover and Bader will also be a great one. I wonder if Bader will be able to wrestle Glover...

I'm pleased with this card man
Old 02-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

TJ Grant v. Gray Maynard added.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #14
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
It would be funny if Overeem destroyed JDS. At this point, I expect the unexpected.

JDS destroyed Cain the 1st fight.

Cain destroyed JDS in the second fight.

Overeem destroyed Brock Lesnar.

Cain destroyed Big Foot.

Big Foot KO'ed Overeem.

So yeah........I expect the unexpected.
I don't think Overeem destroyed Brock. Brock just flopped to collect a fat paycheck. The Brock in that fight was not the same Brock that fought Mir twice. That illness made him lose his will.

Plus Overeem's win over Brock is fraud. It should be ruled a no-contest since Overeem failed a PED test a little while after the fight. One of the agreements for Overeem to get the license was for him to pass a certain amount of tests following the fight. And he didn't, so why that win counts is beyond me. Brock that wants to fight would choke Overeem out.

Overeem is trash and always has been. Dude has so many losses on his record to bums and every named guy he has ever fought. Then he roided up 60 lbs and joined the HW ranks. Once he got thrown off his roid cycle, he got KTFO by the slowest striker in MMA in Bigfoot. Overeem is a fraud.

Cain is going to kill Bigfoot....again.

Junior might literally kill Overeem. Seriously....
Old 02-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #15
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
I don't think Overeem destroyed Brock. Brock just flopped to collect a fat paycheck. The Brock in that fight was not the same Brock that fought Mir twice. That illness made him lose his will.

Plus Overeem's win over Brock is fraud. It should be ruled a no-contest since Overeem failed a PED test a little while after the fight. One of the agreements for Overeem to get the license was for him to pass a certain amount of tests following the fight. And he didn't, so why that win counts is beyond me. Brock that wants to fight would choke Overeem out.

Overeem is trash and always has been. Dude has so many losses on his record to bums and every named guy he has ever fought. Then he roided up 60 lbs and joined the HW ranks. Once he got thrown off his roid cycle, he got KTFO by the slowest striker in MMA in Bigfoot. Overeem is a fraud.

Cain is going to kill Bigfoot....again.

Junior might literally kill Overeem. Seriously....
Dont know where you got that info from. The Brock/Reem fight was in Dec. He passed the one post fight test he was supposed to pass. The test he failed was in late March during the press conference for the JDS fight. Nevada does random tests like that all the time and it was unrelated to the Brock fight. Mir and Nelson were also randomly tested that day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Dont know where you got that info from. The Brock/Reem fight was in Dec. He passed the one post fight test he was supposed to pass. The test he failed was in late March during the press conference for the JDS fight. Nevada does random tests like that all the time and it was unrelated to the Brock fight. Mir and Nelson were also randomly tested that day.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/4/5/...t-testosterone

Overeem had a "conditional license" for that fight. He passed the post fight test. But failed one right after. Overeem is a blatant, and very obvious cheater. Has been for years. He stays out of the US as much as he can. Overeem had to pass a certain amount of tests. Not just that one that you think he passed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »