Home

UFC 222: Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya

This is a discussion on UFC 222: Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2018, 11:44 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 222: Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus
O'Malley went viral from that spinning kick KO. He set it up aswell, this kid is legit.

Sookhamtat is worse than Terrion Ware, I don't get why they are saying it's O'Malleys toughest fight.

Would love O'Malley in the game so I could deal with all the Cody Garbrandts
Well Soukhamthath is doing better than Ware did.

But yeah I would like O'Malley in the game too. Probably makes it 2-3 patches from now.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:45 PM   #58
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

This dudes fight iq is below zero.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:46 PM   #59
MVP

Soukhamthath should have went after that limp leg instead of grappling, but I don't know maybe he thought it would be easier for him.

He won R3, but O'Malley probably won R1&2.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:49 PM   #60
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
Well Soukhamthath is doing better than Ware did.

But yeah I would like O'Malley in the game too. Probably makes it 2-3 patches from now.
I disagree. Ware was landing punches on O'Malley and was pressuring him alot better than Soukhamthath(thanks for spelling btw)

Soukhamthath has terrible fight IQ. He got a gift from god and couldnt even take it wtf.

EDIT: I really like Ortega's updated model. EA have done a great job with added fighter models - Gaethje and Till look great. Hopefully more is to come.

Last edited by TheJamesKraus; 03-03-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:52 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
I disagree. Ware was landing punches on O'Malley and was pressuring him alot better than Soukhamthath(thanks for spelling btw)

Soukhamthath has terrible fight IQ. He got a gift from god and couldnt even take it wtf.
Soukhamthath had O'Malley in a worse state than Ware ever did when he blocked O'Malley's question mark kick and hurt O'Malley in the process.

He made a massive mistake grappling him, he could've gotten the doctor to stop the fight if he forced O'Malley to walk on his damaged leg. Instead he let him rest.

He deserved that loss.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2018, 11:55 PM   #62
MVP

The next fight is the people's main event. Edgar never been finished and Ortega is on a finishing streak.

Battle of comebacks. The 3rd round is going to be very interesting, if it gets there.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:58 PM   #63
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
Soukhamthath had O'Malley in a worse state than Ware ever did when he blocked O'Malley's question mark kick and hurt O'Malley in the process.

He made a massive mistake grappling him, he could've gotten the doctor to stop the fight if he forced O'Malley to walk on his damaged leg. Instead he let him rest.

He deserved that loss.
That injury was self inflicted and not a result of anything Soukhamthath did.

He showed poor fight IQ and if he doesn't perform in his next fight he will probably be cut. And rightfully so too.

Frankie should have this fight, his wrestling should control where the fight goes and his boxing is way faster than Cub and Guida who both gave Ortega problems.

Ortega isn't completely out of it though because hes so damn good on the ground.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:02 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
That injury was self inflicted and not a result of anything Soukhamthath did.

He showed poor fight IQ and if he doesn't perform in his next fight he will probably be cut. And rightfully so too.

Frankie should have this fight, his wrestling should control where the fight goes and his boxing is way faster than Cub and Guida who both gave Ortega problems.

Ortega isn't completely out of it though because hes so damn good on the ground.
It was as self inflicted as much as Weidman checking Silva's leg kick.

If it were self inflicted it would be even worse, demonstrating O'Malley isn't very durable.

That block and his forearm blades hurt O'Malley.

Edgar's boxing is definitely the biggest disparity in this fight. Their grappling could negate each other and it can become a kickboxing match like so many grappler v grappler fights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »