Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2005, 08:56 AM   #369
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2005
Re: players not in the game caps

Can I get a JJ Hardy Cap? I think he is on the Brewers A team named Jarrod Guthrie.
HarryPotter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 09:01 AM   #370
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter
Can I get a JJ Hardy Cap? I think he is on the Brewers A team named Jarrod Guthrie.

JJ's in the game already, as Sam Gent I believe on the Brewers team. I just edited his defense a little bit also.
Kuderer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 03:19 PM   #371
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jun 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

Blue Jays purchased the contract of RHP Matt Whiteside from Triple-A Syracuse. Brandon League sent down.

Nationals purchased the contract of RHP Hector Carrasco from Triple-A New Orleans. TJ Tucker placed on DL.

Niether of these guys are in the game, so Andy could we please get CAPs for these guys? I think the players that are currently playing in the majors should be the top priority, not some minor leaguers. Thanks for all your hard work, and swift responses to my messages!
-rmbirney
rmbirney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2005, 03:43 PM   #372
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmbirney
Blue Jays purchased the contract of RHP Matt Whiteside from Triple-A Syracuse. Brandon League sent down.

Nationals purchased the contract of RHP Hector Carrasco from Triple-A New Orleans. TJ Tucker placed on DL.

Niether of these guys are in the game, so Andy could we please get CAPs for these guys? I think the players that are currently playing in the majors should be the top priority, not some minor leaguers. Thanks for all your hard work, and swift responses to my messages!
-rmbirney
rmbirney is right, the players that are currently playing in the majors should be the top priority.
This also should included Todd Coffey, who just got called up to the reds.
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 03:50 PM   #373
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jun 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

Todd Coffey is at FanFareSports.com, here's the link

http://www.fanfaregames.com/mvp/pitcher_info.php?ID=240
rmbirney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 03:59 PM   #374
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmbirney
Todd Coffey is at FanFareSports.com, here's the link

http://www.fanfaregames.com/mvp/pitcher_info.php?ID=240
thanks
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 05:55 PM   #375
MVP
 
andybaseball2005's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

i agree with rmbirney as well. i should have both those guys done today or atleast one. i will alsp post giaratatno today to and mendez.
andybaseball2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2005, 07:58 PM   #376
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

andybaseball did you get to my brewer CAP yet?
Kuderer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Top -