Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2004, 05:35 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

I would definitly be inetrested in this for the ps2 version, would ps2 owners need a special moded PS2 or anything if you were able to do this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2004, 06:09 PM   #162
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

clevecubby seems to have found a fix for the cpu keeping too many pitchers on their roster. maybe you can apply his fix to kerms roster for us xbox users?
Old 03-26-2004, 07:41 PM   #163
Banned

OVR: 14

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Good News folks I just got off the Line with Kerm and He is almost finished with his Big update for his roster file, Biggest and Baddest Update so far and as soon as his come out I will be converting it to the Xbox.

Also in similar news we were also disscussing converting these files to the Ps2 if enough people were interested in it, I would possibly be able to handle the Ps2 as I am very familiar with the Ps2 innards and how it works as Ive done some programming for the Ps2 in the past. Just a thought

For those that do not know who Kerm is He has the Most popular files around on the Pc side and has been doing these Mods year in and Year out for MVP and High Heat Baseball series. He knows baseball like the back of his hand and by far has the best rosters on the net. People swear by his rosters

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

GomerPyle: could you give a tip on how exactly you take kerms pc roster and convert it to an xbox data.dat file, i'd like to figure this out so i could use mvpedit, i have a special xbox so i know i could do it, just need some guidance, thanks.
Old 03-26-2004, 11:14 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 3

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Good News folks I just got off the Line with Kerm and He is almost finished with his Big update for his roster file, Biggest and Baddest Update so far and as soon as his come out I will be converting it to the Xbox.

For those that do not know who Kerm is He has the Most popular files around on the Pc side and has been doing these Mods year in and Year out for MVP and High Heat Baseball series. He knows baseball like the back of his hand and by far has the best rosters on the net. People swear by his rosters

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Just wondering what the eta for this might be? Thanks
Old 03-26-2004, 11:42 PM   #165
Banned

OVR: 14

there out for the pc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2004, 12:04 AM   #166
Rookie

Sorry, I should have clarified I was wondering when they would be ported over for the xbox. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:12 AM   #167
Banned

OVR: 5

I am Happy to announce I will be Posting them tonight!!!

Kerm has been real busy it looks like he sent me his soon to be released rosters BETA 4

quote from Kerm
"Here is my most recent default roster consisting of all transactions made up to now"
"Also AA players are real names and rated correctly according to their stats from last year."

UPDATE: just got the files Ported to the Xbox all that is left now is getting it to the Action Replay and Uppded to OS and Ps2 Rosters.com
Old 03-27-2004, 01:03 AM   #168
Rookie

Hey man .... first of all a big thanks to you and Kerm for getting these rosters to us console users. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that all your work is greatly appreciated.

Secondly ... I'm actually wetting myself in excitement and if you get a chance do you think you could email me the AR file when you send it to OS ... the wait for it to be posted in the forums might kill me ...

Ok slight exageration. =0)

If you can my email is [email protected] ... thanks a bunch and I can't wait to check 'em out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »