Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster - Xbox - sdrotar

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster - Xbox - sdrotar within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-12-2004, 01:05 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster - Xbox - sdrotar

how do you format your memory card?
Old 03-12-2004, 01:57 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have erased my AR card, and dragged the file to the memory card 2X.
I then go to MVP and try to LOAD ROSTERS from the MU1. The game says unable to load rosters,press A to continue.
Anyone know what I did wrong? It shows up in the Memory card section of the AR program.
Old 03-12-2004, 02:05 AM   #51
All Star

OVR: 21

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Belanger said:
I have erased my AR card, and dragged the file to the memory card 2X.
I then go to MVP and try to LOAD ROSTERS from the MU1. The game says unable to load rosters,press A to continue.
Anyone know what I did wrong? It shows up in the Memory card section of the AR program.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Hey bro, I had the same problem today. I have been asking everyone all day how to fix it well no one could help. One guy gave me an idea maybe the AR is old. So how long have you had it?

Cause MY AR was doing the samething today so I just went you know what I have had it for a year to two years so maybe its the AR and Sure enough i went out and bought a new AR came back installed it and everything and got the rosters and it worked.

So simple answer bro its your AR its out of date.

Hope the helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2004, 02:30 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wish that was true, but I bought my action replay tonight and am having the same problem. It's driving me crazy. So far I would call AR a 30 dollar headache!
Old 03-12-2004, 02:34 AM   #53
All Star

OVR: 21

We also went back to the store we bought our game and exchanged it for a new one as well...lol. So, maybe the game is the problem?
Old 03-12-2004, 02:48 AM   #54
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
We also went back to the store we bought our game and exchanged it for a new one as well...lol. So, maybe the game is the problem?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">
Mine worked first try, as always. I have used it many times for rosters found here on OS for various games and have never had a problem with my AR, knock wood. Have you used one successfully in the past?

What I always do is download the file as a Winzip file onto my desktop. Then I open the AR program (I have a shortcut on my desktop for that as well), select the Winzip file on the desktop and drag it into the AR section that says Memory Card. It takes a while for it to load all the info onto the memory card.

One thing that did happen tonight is when I plugged the memory card into the AR gizmo, my PC locked up for a few seconds, as I was basically enabling a USB piece of equipment on my PC. But once that was over, I copied it over as usual. Good luck! Having a working AR sure keeps sports games fresh longer, what with all the rosters changing all the time.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:36 AM   #55
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Don't use the AR memory card, use a normal xbox card. I have never had a problem with AR and I have had it for over a year. I all was use a MS xbox memory card too. Remember to drag the entire roster folder into the memory card section.

This file is great, thanks sdrotar!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2004, 10:01 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 6

I do almost the exact procedure and I have never had one problem with my AR. I have had it since the first day my local Best Buy got it in (very close to a year ago, if not longer). They only had two, and the second one sat on the shelf for close to a month. I have a feeling that I am just lucky to have picked up a good copy of AR. It is a tricky beast (nice way to put it) if you aren't experienced in using the AR or using a computer in general. If anybody needs it, I will be more than happy to go step-by-step through how I use my AR.

Sdrotar, excellent rosters!! I had done several moves myself, but I hadn't adjusted lineups and rotations (except for a select few teams). Thank you very much for doing that. It has already made the game more realistic to see Cory Lidle open the season against my Cubbies. Aaron Harang should be no higher than 4th or 5th. Thanks a lot for the hard work!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »