Home

dowies all star level version 4.0

This is a discussion on dowies all star level version 4.0 within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2006, 01:30 PM   #1
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7
dowies all star level version 4.0

I am very much settled on these sliders as far as my abilities are concerned the ones with a asterik represents a couple different choices! Enjoy.
meter -50
speed 0
ball 8
u fat 7 10*
c fat 20
u cont -50
cpu cont -21
bp rate 50
bp grace -40
u bat cnt 15
cpu bat cnt 28 27*
u bat pwr 25 28*
c bat pwr 15
both bunt 40
both foul 50
c swing -27 -26*
both of spds -17
both if spds -15
both throw spds -10
both throw acc 0
both error 40 50*
user dive -25
cpu cth -5
both br spd's -2
u aggress 10
cpu aggress 6 5*
user stl spd 0
cpu stl spd -12
user stl dly -7
cpu stl dly 5
cpu stl rate 45 40*
all injuries at -5 0*
note.............. keep stl delays the same, and keep adjusting stl speeds until you are comfortable with your throw out %
thanks to Nasa for all of his fine work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2006, 05:35 PM   #2
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: dowies all star level version 4.0

I see you have sliders for both mvp and all-star and was wondering what level do you play most your games on and why?
Old 08-30-2006, 10:30 PM   #3
Pro

steven's Arena

Cool Re: dowies all star level version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsb13
I see you have sliders for both mvp and all-star and was wondering what level do you play most your games on and why?
hey how u doing,dowie has made sliders for all star level only,and i have made sliders for mvp level me and dowie made a thread together with his all star level and my mvp level siders, im on a verge to make another version of mvp level sliders and then im done for the year!!Thanks..........Nasa
Old 08-31-2006, 01:05 AM   #4
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

My bad, when you come out with your new version ill probally give them a try. I tell ya, as long as i've had this game i cant believe im still tweaking. Its addictive!!!
Old 09-07-2006, 05:55 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

I'm getting ready to play MVP again since playing MLB. I actually lost interest due to the lack of walks and hitting in the game. My concern are the hitting sliders. I remember the CPU hitting too many bombs on mistake pitches and I myself eventually teeing off a few too many. By my 80th game I had human con/prw at 0,0 and the CPU contact to 50! and still won 140 games. My concern is does the user and cpu eventually play HR Derby or do you see a variety of more hits. I like to work for my 7-8 hits per game and not have 15 hits like MLB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2006, 07:14 PM   #6
MVP

dowie's Arena

I think if you use thses sliders in their entirety and dont throw your 2 cents on some of them (they were made to play smoothly off of each other) then you will feel challenged all year ....especially with the pitching sliders where they are at. Dowie
Old 09-08-2006, 08:50 AM   #7
Pro

I will give them a try. I will report after 3 or 4 games. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #8
Pro

Dowie,

Using The Tribe as my chise, I am 4-1. As usual, the CPU cannot score runs no matter how much offense you give it. Once you learn how to pitch it takes a mistake pitch to get the cpu to score and it's usually a HR. As for my offense. Well my offensive problems have disappeared. I don't know if it's me (timing) or the sliders but I'm scoring 7-8 runs and getting double digit hits. Granted, I have not faced an ace yet. I am getting a nice variety of hits and not too many homers yet. My feeling given the Tribes good hitting, I will need to reduce con/pow for human to make the game more realistic, especially if my players progress anymore than they are now. Otherwise, running, fielding is spot on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »