Home

Ruined Myteam mode

This is a discussion on Ruined Myteam mode within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2014, 06:21 PM   #25
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ruined Myteam mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fener1907
It still works. Tried today.
The thing were you sim the whole season? I did it and got like 2000 vc it seemed. Not even worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 07:35 PM   #26
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Yeah see what happens when users like on here tell people how to glitch? The glitchers ruined it last gen and now they found a way to ruin this gen. I was having fun with this mode before Christmas, but all it has turned into is either Jordan spam or people pausing (mostly people pausing).

Want to stop people from pausing? Add leaderboards and stats so people have an incentive to win and play the game out.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:38 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Yeah see what happens when users like on here tell people how to glitch? The glitchers ruined it last gen and now they found a way to ruin this gen. I was having fun with this mode before Christmas, but all it has turned into is either Jordan spam or people pausing (mostly people pausing).

Want to stop people from pausing? Add leaderboards and stats so people have an incentive to win and play the game out.
Or just dont give them MT for quitting.. Simple.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:44 PM   #28
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Xavyer
Or just dont give them MT for quitting.. Simple.
Yes but there is also no excuse for stats or leaderboards. This is a next gen sports game and you can't even look up your record or stats. This is why MLB TW reigns supreme. NBA 2k is so bland.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:05 AM   #29
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

lets see, would I rather have someone pause out and get a free win or play people who put posterizer + finisher on Jordan, Paul George, and Pippen so they can play NBA Jam on 2k.... hmmm... the mode was ruined when they decided to do team packs. there should be no way to go after specific players, i'm tired of people every year picking up a team of dunkers and turbo jamming their way to victory.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #30
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Is this real life? I just spent all my mt on 86 celtics pack. Had enough for 3 packs and pulled 3 mchales. Unreal.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:35 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have a ridiculously stacked team and play the right way.. I play teams that are somehow better than mine and still succeed. Last 4 teams have been paint smashers with rosters better than mine and I've beaten them all by 25+.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 12:56 PM   #32
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew24
I have a ridiculously stacked team and play the right way.. I play teams that are somehow better than mine and still succeed. Last 4 teams have been paint smashers with rosters better than mine and I've beaten them all by 25+.
Cool for you

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »