Home

Series 3 team packs out now

This is a discussion on Series 3 team packs out now within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Series 3 team packs out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookemhorns1441
anyone else agree that Team packs are what ultimately doomed this game mode? They made it too easy to get any good player you want. At least the domination reward packs required you to work for the players. Now, every kid with their mom's credit card will have Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Melo, and Dwight.
I agree but I don't understand why they made MJ so common, if they made him a reward they could have earned even more VC.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:35 PM   #10
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared
Servers are perfect for me?
No?????

They are far from perfect. Everyone I know who plays this experiences lag in online play. If you are not lagging your opponent most likely is. You are just the lucky one.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #11
MVP

ricky24's Arena

I couldn't even play a friend that lives 4 hours from me yesterday without getting the "poor network conditions" message.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
No?????

They are far from perfect. Everyone I know who plays this experiences lag in online play. If you are not lagging your opponent most likely is. You are just the lucky one.
I guess i'm the lucky one. But i usually talk with my opponent and i haven't heard them complain yet. Granted, I don't play all day every day (not saying you do) so i might just be getting lucky with the times that i'm playing.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 01-13-2014, 12:47 PM   #13
MVP

ricky24's Arena

I'm usually only on during peak times. Weekend. After dinner, times like that. So it's probably why I notice it more. I had Friday off two weeks ago due to a snowstorm and servers were fine all say until like 4:30. Then they just went to crap.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #14
MVP

This sucks I have never seen anyone else with love. Now everyone will have him and he was the one difference in my line up he's a. Beast now all the cheesers will have him.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:16 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
I'm usually only on during peak times. Weekend. After dinner, times like that. So it's probably why I notice it more. I had Friday off two weeks ago due to a snowstorm and servers were fine all say until like 4:30. Then they just went to crap.
Yea I would say that is exactly what's going on. For me, I wake up around 6 am, and play for 2 hours until I have to get ready for work. Go to work come home at 6 (EST) and usually play from 6 til whenever I get bored (2-3 hours). Now that I think about it I do have a hard time getting games In at 6.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 01:22 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
Doesn't even matter since everyone could get MJ, Nique, Dr. J etc with ease aswell. Nothing special about My Team anymore, everybody has similar lineups
The mode needs some more depth for team building. Right now, it's just "acquire every 90+ guy you can, regardless of fit. Implementing a salary cap would be a great first step.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »