Home

Rockets away " tournament

This is a discussion on Rockets away " tournament within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #113
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Rockets away " tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilberto_eire
I guess I can consider myself lucky as well.

I had Parsons and Garcia.

And I got two dupes(Smith and Brooks) on needing number 7/8 and on that second 8 pack(8 being, 1 more player needed) I managed to get Harden which was handy as I still had no gold SG(though he was the reward so maybe D12 would have been better).

I think this gets easier if you lose once or twice.

As already said my first attempt I got cleaned out in the first(though I may have been adjusting after nothing but the easy AI in Domination) and then after two close shaves/come backs I got to the 5th game where it froze after trying to check the stats.

I said I'd give it one more go, didnt really come up against any other Golds but D12.

In the 5th game the previous attempt they had Kobe and at least one other random Gold.
In the 5th game on attempt 3 they had almost an all bronze start with Asik, same as the other games.

Nearly blew it but came back and pushed on.
Not going to lie... I just abused Jordan to win the tournament. I find playing the CPU incredibly boring so I just finished it as easily as possible. Scored over 50 with Jordan every game and won each one by double digits.

The final game they had Wall, Kobe, D12, and several other stars... but it was actually the easiest one. One game they absolutely WENT OFF from downtown and made 17 (!!) 3 balls.

Regarding the Harden, I can't for the life of me figure out why his layup attributes are so poor. His shooting is incredible, but he's subpar at everything else.

Last edited by VoItage; 02-22-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:27 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you use the historic players, or only current?
Old 02-23-2014, 08:39 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tromhaT
Can you use the historic players, or only current?
only current players.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »