Home

Historic Packs 6

This is a discussion on Historic Packs 6 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2014, 09:58 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Historic Packs 6

Is young Kobe worth it? Isn't he rated an 80 or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 10:05 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illus1onz
No I think you have to buy the historic 5. There marketing scheme to make more money
Ok, that's what I figured. I may just say forget it for now and come back to it later when I've gotten 99 stars and have racked up a lot more MT points. Right now the focus is getting those last 18 stars.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:07 AM   #43
Pro

RayZLAL's Arena

OVR: 1
Historic Packs 6

Quote:
Is young Kobe worth it? Isn't he rated an 80 or something
He's rated 78 or 79 I forgot...
Don't get him if you're not a Lakers or Kobe fan, stick with Bulls packs for better players
Old 03-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZLAL
He's rated 78 or 79 I forgot...
Don't get him if you're not a Lakers or Kobe fan, stick with Bulls packs for better players
I might get him just cause I don't have a kobe. But his ratings might be to low to take it to the rim against someone like shaq, Hakeem, and wilt
Old 03-03-2014, 10:49 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by icey9494
For a starting C anyone prefer Shaq over Ewing or Ewing vs Shaq? ONly have enough VC to get one..... thanks in advance.
Depends how you play. If you like to run around and try to dunk over people or hand it off under the basket then Shaq is probably your guy. Ewing is a force too but more skilled. Ewing can shoot anywhere inside the 3 point line and make free throws, Shaq is horrible at both. Late in the game who do you want to throw the ball to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Depends how you play. If you like to run around and try to dunk over people or hand it off under the basket then Shaq is probably your guy. Ewing is a force too but more skilled. Ewing can shoot anywhere inside the 3 point line and make free throws, Shaq is horrible at both. Late in the game who do you want to throw the ball to?
Thanks for the reply. I think im going to go with Ewing, he and Hakeem would be a sick combo.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:52 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastos80
It took me 20 packs to get the first jordan. opened a series 2 pack last week and got a dupe.jordan.
Haha. I tried a few series 2 packs before the drop, then I remembered new packs were gonna drop same night so I quit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2014, 11:17 AM   #48
Pro

RayZLAL's Arena

Historic Packs 6

Quote:
I might get him just cause I don't have a kobe. But his ratings might be to low to take it to the rim against someone like shaq, Hakeem, and wilt

Hell no! Kobe can and will posterize anyone even without the Sig Skills the guy is explosive as fk!

Btw Afro Kobe and Sapphire Durant will miss a lot of shots because they both got "Dialed In" badges. Get them involved in the offense early and they'll be unstoppable later

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »