Home

Best Bronze Players?

This is a discussion on Best Bronze Players? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2014, 03:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Best Bronze Players?

Looking to put together an all-bronze team (for RTP, I belive for challenges mode too, and for the hell of it).

Asked in the RTP thread and got a couple of good suggestions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
Mirza Teletovic, PJ Hairston, Cj McCollum, Ray McCollum, Sergey Kasarev are some I remember off the top of my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartenberg
All of those guys. Even though Mirza is one of the most expensive bronze players because he's a bug man that can shoot 3's.

Also:

Gary Harris - A knockdown shooter. Can drive the lane a little too.
Drew Gooden- the best bronze pf in the game IMO. Can knock down a midrange, and get busy down low
Pero Antic- My absolute favorite bronze player. Can do a little of everything. Rebounding, 3pt shooting, midrange, post game.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope - all-around sg who can do a little of everything as well.
Looking to go with a ton of speed (including my bigs) so I can get out on the break, three-point shooters to space the floor. Would like all my players to be quality mobile defenders, but that's unlikely for bronze guys.

Who would you guys suggest?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Bronze Players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Looking to put together an all-bronze team (for RTP, I belive for challenges mode too, and for the hell of it).

Asked in the RTP thread and got a couple of good suggestions:

Looking to go with a ton of speed (including my bigs) so I can get out on the break, three-point shooters to space the floor. Would like all my players to be quality mobile defenders, but that's unlikely for bronze guys.

Who would you guys suggest?
James Johnson from the raptors is a good defender.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

I kicked *** and beat everyone by 10+ points in RTTP with this lineup:

Troy Daniels
Anthony Morrow
Rookie Durant
Jeremy Evans
Ekpe Udoh

Bench was Isaiah Canaan, Xavier Henry, Wayne Ellington, Brendan Haywood and Nazr Mohammed.

Troy Daniels and Morrow are a must for your bronze team. They both have mid 80s ratings for 2s and 3s. They're knock down perimeter shooters. Evans and Udoh are good rebounders and they dunk if you're around the rim.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 10-29-2014, 05:10 PM   #4
MVP

McCallum, Caldwell-Pope, Xavier Henry, Troy Daniels, Bruno Cabolco, Edke Udoh, Anthony Bennett are all solid
Old 10-29-2014, 05:50 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10

Rudy Gobert from the Jazz is a must have

dude is like 7'2 with 80+ off and def reb attributes

must have
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Guards

Jimmer Fredette -- 92 three-point rating.
Troy Daniels -- Good mix of speed and shooting.

Bigs

Jeremy Evans -- 90+ vertical and dunk ratings and he has the lob city/posterizer badges.
Rudy Golbert -- 7'2" with huge wingspan and 80+ rebound/block ratings.

For your wing players, there are a ton of guys who are pretty much interchangeable.

Last edited by jyoung; 10-29-2014 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:13 AM   #7
Rookie

Shannon Brown and Fournier. Hadn't seen them mentioned. Their ratings aren't through the roof, and there are guys with better overall stats at their position, but if you want a rim attacker and a spot up shooter, those two are hard to beat. That being said, I have them coming off the bench on my team. Great way to keep things going when the second unit comes out.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:10 PM   #8
Banned

Xavier Henry is probably my fav Bronze. Can handle, pass, shoot the 3, get to the rim, and is a solid defender.

Tony Wroten can be a beast, but some people will struggle to play with him.

Gary Harris is a solid, well-rounded 2.

Of course, if you play like 90% of the MyTeamers the best way to go is to stock up on athletic dunkers with speed and 3PT shooters. Both of these are overpowered...and you can basically hold Turbo while zig zagging to dunk and get "open" 3's.

If you're more of a Sim player...well, Drew Gooden is a nice pickup. I am also a fan of Perry Jones and Mitch McGary. Tyler Zeller and Rudy Gobert are solid bigs....as is Ryan Hollins surprisingly.

CJ McCollum is a nice combo guard.

If I had to pick ONE Bronze...I'm going with Xavier Henry. You can get away with playing him surrounded by other Silver and Gold players if you need to.

Karasev is starting to grow on me - but his defense is terrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »