Home

This mode...

This is a discussion on This mode... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
This mode...

Has so many glitches lol. At first we werent able to use the auction block because somehow 2k forgot that once you redeem MT for a sold item, its supposed to goes away, not stay for you to keep redeeming. Then for me on PS4 and others aswell, whenever I play online, there a bit of shot lag so I cannot use the shot meter at all, which isnt game breaking but it is pretty damn annoying. Then theres the timeout cheese. A youtuber with hundreds of thousands of subscribers made a video about it several weeks ago, and 2K still has not fixed it yet in all this time. So a week and a half ago, I was in for an unpleasant surprise when I took a 20 point lead in the third quarter of a game in only the sixth seed!. Then after finding out the Xbox market was broken, I was still happy seeing that the PS market was still reasonable but now since thats gone obviously, my interest in this mode is gone, especially since Ive finished Domination and all the challenges(except for the 7 game ones with bad rewards). Hopefully theyll patch the timeout glitch soon, not counting on it though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 08:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: This mode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Has so many glitches lol. At first we werent able to use the auction block because somehow 2k forgot that once you redeem MT for a sold item, its supposed to goes away, not stay for you to keep redeeming. Then for me on PS4 and others aswell, whenever I play online, there a bit of shot lag so I cannot use the shot meter at all, which isnt game breaking but it is pretty damn annoying. Then theres the timeout cheese. A youtuber with hundreds of thousands of subscribers made a video about it several weeks ago, and 2K still has not fixed it yet in all this time. So a week and a half ago, I was in for an unpleasant surprise when I took a 20 point lead in the third quarter of a game in only the sixth seed!. Then after finding out the Xbox market was broken, I was still happy seeing that the PS market was still reasonable but now since thats gone obviously, my interest in this mode is gone, especially since Ive finished Domination and all the challenges(except for the 7 game ones with bad rewards). Hopefully theyll patch the timeout glitch soon, not counting on it though...
That's a GIDDAY M8

I enjoy the game mode, I get no lag online.

Last edited by AMenace305; 11-07-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: GID

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »