Home

2 New Challenges

This is a discussion on 2 New Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

OVR: 0
2 New Challenges

Firstly, can anybody let me know Lenny Wilkens' stats? I don't want to bother unlocking him right now unless he's worth it.

Secondly, they just added another new challenge regarding KD's return. I haven't been on the PS4 yet to see the reward though.

Edit: I guess it's a '13-'14 OKC pack for a reward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
MVP

Re: 2 New Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2689
Firstly, can anybody let me know Lenny Wilkens' stats? I don't want to bother unlocking him right now unless he's worth it.

Secondly, they just added another new challenge regarding KD's return. I haven't been on the PS4 yet to see the reward though.

Edit: I guess it's a '13-'14 OKC pack for a reward.
I played 3 games of the Lenny Wilkins challenge. I only lost one because of the servers late in the 4th. But i know he is 86. He wont make my lineup but it is an easy sapphire card
Old 12-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
Banned

yung_nipz's Arena

How many games is the Thunder one?
Old 12-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung_nipz
How many games is the Thunder one?
5. Single elimination.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #5
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

Cards like that special Pink Diamond Shaq from yesterday should be earned through Challenges (or even RTTP) as opposed to just given away to people who spend all their time on social media. A lot of us play more MyTeam than anything else and we enjoy it the most but won't end up with any of these special cards all because we're not actively engaged on Facebook or Twitter.

It's like 2K wants us to have no life outside of their game.

/rant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 03:18 PM   #6
Banned

yung_nipz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2689
Cards like that special Pink Diamond Shaq from yesterday should be earned through Challenges (or even RTTP) as opposed to just given away to people who spend all their time on social media. A lot of us play more MyTeam than anything else and we enjoy it the most but won't end up with any of these special cards all because we're not actively engaged on Facebook or Twitter.

It's like 2K wants us to have no life outside of their game.

/rant
If you could earn him in challenges everyone would have him. All of the sapphires are easy af to get. It would have to be a 50 game challenge or something. An 82 game challenge would actually be cool tho.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:30 PM   #7
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung_nipz
If you could earn him in challenges everyone would have him. All of the sapphires are easy af to get. It would have to be a 50 game challenge or something. An 82 game challenge would actually be cool tho.
Honestly, I'd much prefer that over the current method of just giving them out to people on social media. Let us earn it somehow as opposed to just lucking into it.

I can definitely say I'd much rather have the Pink Diamond Shaq card than any of the sapphires you unlock in RTTP. Shoot, I'd still rather have MJ/Magic/Bird than the sapphires they're giving us this year. I don't know what they were thinking there.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:01 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

been playing the lenny wilkins challenge today. its brutal. the team they put together is cheap as hell. i hope hes worth it. if i even win enough games that is. im 1-2 so far.
guys that you play against are
lenny wilkins
james harden
chris mullen
chris bosh
bill russell
plus their bench players. having alot of trouble beating this cheese squad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »