Home

DIAMOND DURANT 4 Sale

This is a discussion on DIAMOND DURANT 4 Sale within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2014, 10:37 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: DIAMOND DURANT 4 Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2WinIsNow
You are welcome to price the cards out and post the discrepancy if you like but calling someone a fool for not wanting to waste time is a bit immature. Truth be told I've marked up my total spending by a whopping 20K MT hardly much a of a commission on my end for the time I spent
So explain to me someone who has 400K MyTeam points, but needs anywhere close to all 30 players for the Diamond Durant. Chances are, a person with that much VC either already has him, or they need less than 10 players to get it done.

You act like finding guys is a chore. No one cares about a markup when they can just use the auction house. Which, again, I'm sure anyone with that many MyTeam points is perfectly capable of.

Good luck finding that Bill Russell card for a bargain basement price too. No sane person is going to come onto OS, see you want the Ruby Bill Russell, and then give it to you for significantly less than the lowest price currently on the auction house.

You aren't going to con people on here. List them for your higher prices for all that time you spent (seriously?) on the auction house and try your luck there.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Personally, I don't like the argument of time spent getting these players. I get it, you probably spent a good number of hours in the AH finding the best deals. But the games only been out for TWO MONTHS. It didn't take that much time to get him obviously. I got mine three or four weeks ago and I barely play more than a few hours per week. It's going to be hard to get 400K all at once. Like it's been mentioned, most people with that much MT have already got KD, or are very close. If you're not worried about having it all at once, I would sell all those guys on the AH for the going rates and see what you come up with.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3

Plus the time he spent getting these players, it was to get his own diamond KD.

Loading players up with badges was to his own benefit. That's fine if people are specifically looking for players with these badges but he shouldn't list it as if he's doing someone a favour and they should pay extra for it.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2014, 02:21 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 0

you guys are merciless...lol. cut the guy some slack. but seriously...and personally, this aint hard to collect at all. just takes a lil time...but its fun doing it. I dont have DD yet, and havent really been in a real rush to get him. I couldve had him weeks ago....but I enjoy the AH and collecting other players from challenges. I have Gold Durant so I can wait for Diamond. If someone wanted to buy ALL the cards to get DD, then why did they bother to even buy the game? The fun part is collecting them, card by card...at least to me it is.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
you guys are merciless...lol. cut the guy some slack.
LOL I'm use to it, I deal with children on a daily basis. One thing you'll learn is everyone has an opinion and now with social media what it has become everyone thinks they need to express their opinions and be heard. I only said multiple times the challenge was finding the right person, but yet you'd think that I spoke a foreign language because seems like everyone wants to point that out (or they just didn't read). If I had to guess the majority of the guys whom commented don't have DD in the first place, so why throw stones in a glass house?

Good luck Synistr , You should be able to pull in the stragglers you need this weekend if you put in the time.

On a side note, the topic is closed, I did what I said I wasn't going to do and split the package up, but when you get a good offer and can avoid the mudslinging , might as well go for it!
Old 12-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2WinIsNow
Good luck Synistr , You should be able to pull in the stragglers you need this weekend if you put in the time.
Good luck Synistr. Typing in all those names and sorting to find the cheapest price to add to your collection, not to mention selling those 10 or so cards back on the auction house could take you minutes and minutes of your time.

Not saying you should or will, but it would take no time at all to get the Diamond Durant if you cared.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »