Home

How to tell which collections you've completed

This is a discussion on How to tell which collections you've completed within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2014, 11:52 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
How to tell which collections you've completed

So I did most of the 25k team collections and then sold off pieces so they say it isn't complete. Is there a way of knowing which have been done already without buying all the pieces and not getting the 25k? So I can figure which still need done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 01:50 PM   #2
MVP

Re: How to tell which collections you've completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
So I did most of the 25k team collections and then sold off pieces so they say it isn't complete. Is there a way of knowing which have been done already without buying all the pieces and not getting the 25k? So I can figure which still need done.
Memory is all I know. Not hard for me to remember because I dont sell off the best players on the team....if I had the #1 and #2 player on the team then I know I finished the collection...unless its the Clippers....lol. Crawford and Redick are more expensive than CP3 and Blake. For the price Deandre has been going for, you can buy CP3 and Blake double time.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:53 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
Memory is all I know. Not hard for me to remember because I dont sell off the best players on the team....if I had the #1 and #2 player on the team then I know I finished the collection...unless its the Clippers....lol. Crawford and Redick are more expensive than CP3 and Blake. For the price Deandre has been going for, you can buy CP3 and Blake double time.
Ya I know but the Clippers are easy to sell back. I have the best players from most teams so I'm kinda stuck. I know 4 I did for sure the rest I'm not positive on.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:33 AM   #4
Rookie

So I just completed the current Jazz player collection, thinking I would get 25k MT, and only got a historic Jazz player. Was there an error, or am I missing something?
Old 12-23-2014, 08:36 AM   #5
Rookie

No it says when you hit the "Y" button or triangle button that the reward is Hornacek. He's a beast though and can shoot the three so he's a good role player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2014, 09:33 PM   #6
Rookie

When you hit Y the reward item should be green as opposed to red.
Old 12-25-2014, 10:32 AM   #7
Rookie

mongo13clikke's Arena

Are there any rewards for completing a certain number of collections like its with the number of cards? Or can you sell back any players you dont need after completion?
Old 12-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo13clikke
Are there any rewards for completing a certain number of collections like its with the number of cards? Or can you sell back any players you dont need after completion?
No reward for completing a certain number of collections. Yes, you can sell players back and keep the rewards.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »