Home

How many legends do you have?

This is a discussion on How many legends do you have? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2014, 01:21 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: How many legends do you have?

I have about 2. Most of the better players are either overpriced in the AH or you have zero chance of actually getting them in packs.

I'm going to wait it out until the packs are better or the prices come down.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 12-17-2014, 01:57 AM   #10
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

OVR: 0

All I got right now is Moses Malone and Joe Dumars.

Saving up for Hakeem, 200k MT so far.After I get Sapphire version of him I will get the Sapphire Big O.

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing
Old 12-17-2014, 03:55 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syco_G
All I got right now is Moses Malone and Joe Dumars.

Saving up for Hakeem, 200k MT so far.After I get Sapphire version of him I will get the Sapphire Big O.
How is Dumars for you? Best 3pt and defending sg in the game so I would like to get him as I love strong defensive lineups. How is his release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 02:06 PM   #12
Banned

I sold off a huge portion of my collection to build up MT to buy legends....

My target was a Larry Bird with all Gold badges that was up on the AH for awhile at 350K MT. But I didn't raise the MT fast enough, and someone else snatched it up.

Instead, I went with the best Scottie Pippen (95-96), which wasn't cheap. I've also added 95-96 Shawn Kemp.

The first historic player I added was Shawn Bradley, who is a beast and looks like he is 9 feet tall.

My lineups are mostly all historic players nowadays, with a few of my favorite current players mixed in.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:06 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infreno
How is Dumars for you? Best 3pt and defending sg in the game so I would like to get him as I love strong defensive lineups. How is his release?
I would not recommend Joe Dumars in this game. His shots kinda slow and easy to close out on. I think he has the same shot as Chris Jackson, so that could be a good judge if you like him. He is supposed to be this great defender, but that's hard to do at 80 speed with 82 quickness. Also 51 steal is pretty pathetic. There are better option out ther for cheaper like Paul George.

Also, Elvin Hayes is a monster. I was hesitant to use him at center given his size, but he has no trouble ripping boards down and dunking on Dwight Howard. He has some trouble against the elite post scorers, but he will get all those points back by getting out on the break and beating his guy down the floor. He can block a shot and use his 80 speed to get the ball and finish in transition. Sorta like a much better version of Kenneth Faried.
SF: T-Mac/George
PF: Diamond KD/Lebron
C: Onyx KG/Ruby AD

Last edited by Hookemhorns1441; 12-17-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:44 PM   #14
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infreno
I like him but I have a lot of the complaints that the user above has. I'm okay with his release but it is kind of slow. He his defense isn't all that great since he isn't fast and has a horrible steal rating. He also isn't going to finish any contact lay ups.

I play him off the bench now, wouldn't recommend as a starter.

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing
Old 12-18-2014, 05:12 AM   #15
Rookie

Does anyone that use mark price have trouble with this guys shot? I mean hes pretty much a white steph curry...but his release is ridiculously stupid online..as are most releases.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2014, 09:53 AM   #16
MVP

I dont currently have any good legends. i am waiting for the prices to fall on Christmas and possibly get some sapphire legends. But have all the gold legends even been released yet? i dont think i have seen any jordan other then the 85-86 jordan.

Edit. i guess i do have pink diamond shaq and a few others from challenges but i have not opened any or bought any

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

Last edited by BlessingSpore72; 12-19-2014 at 09:54 AM. Reason: missed something

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »