Home

Need some advice

This is a discussion on Need some advice within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Need some advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
If your on X1 make a new profile replay domination and just post cards from your main to get all the mt from your 2nd account

What does replaying domination do for you in this scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2014, 10:38 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel4lyfe851
I did! Thanks for the advice! Sold him for 44K buy it now and now I have 38.5 K MT with the 15% thing plus what I already had so thanks for the help! I think I might go with jerseys to get to 750 and then players for the final push for the players...what do you think?

I agree with you selling LeBron, I'd try and finish the Blazer collection. Which good players do you have left to buy? If you are Xbox One, LA & Lillard are really cheap. I got an LA for like 6K, and I see Lillard's at around 8-10K at the lowest.
Old 12-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel4lyfe851
What does replaying domination do for you in this scenario

You get a ton of cards and MT I did a second account and made over 100k through domination then just sold cards from my main to transfer that 100k to my main account
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 12:35 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can doing the second account trick get you banned from my team? Do others do this? If you get a player you don't have through domination, is there a way to transfer him to your other account?
Old 12-27-2014, 01:15 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsfan111
Can doing the second account trick get you banned from my team? Do others do this? If you get a player you don't have through domination, is there a way to transfer him to your other account?
To answer your questions: No. Yes. And not exactly. The only way to transfer a player is to put him on the auction from one account and be the one to buy him with the other account. Still, you run the risk of someone else snatching them up first.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:27 AM   #14
Just started!

To properly do it you make a new account. You can literally make 100 if you wanted. You then proceed to open the starter packs and the reward pack. If you pick a starter pack like the Wolves you can get Lavine who sells for a lot. You can open Laker packs to get Randle/Lin etc. You get the point.

You then proceed to put the cards on the auction house and list them for sale for 4 hours. I used the Wolves pack and was getting between 5K and 10K an account. It takes about 3 minutes to make a new account, just put in fake info and you're good to go. It gets a bit tedious after a while but it's worth it.

I usually would never do this but I'm trying to get achievements for completing the NBA/Historic Collections and this is the only way to earn enough MT coins to even coming close. THe challenges don't really pay enough to be worth it and RTTP is a joke in terms of earning coins.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:45 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks! I will definitely have to try this. The most mt I have ever had was 68k so this will come in handy. Right now I only have 18k. I have been playing 2k for years but this is the first time iv actually done my team so I'm a noob when it comes to cutting corners and little cheats like this. I'm on ps4 though. Does it work the same as xb1? Can I create all these accounts without having to pay more than once for psn?

Last edited by bullsfan111; 12-27-2014 at 01:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 02:02 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 2

I'm curious about this. To play myteam, don't you need Playstation plus on your other account?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »